You Have Two Options

"You have two options in life, fight or flight."

"Which one do you choose?"

"Do you choose one that you have to work for, or one that you constantly run from?"

"Now let me ask you this, do you want or deserve happiness?"

"I know that's a weird question but seriously, do you want or deserve it?"

"If you think you deserve it then, you're going to have to work for it."

"If you just want it, then it's never going to come to you."

"I'm sorry but if you are just sitting in your room asking why you're not happy as you put zero effort into reaching that goal, then you're spoiled"

"Life isn't just going to put happiness on a silver plater and hand it to you"

"You have to work for it, you have to fight"

"And you may be saying that you work hard and it isn't going anywhere, then that's your queue to work harder"

"Even if that means, pushing the limit of your anxiety"

"The reason life makes it's hard is so you learn not to expect things to be given to you"

"You have to earn it"

"If you really want that feeling of true happiness, then get out of your 'woah is me' phase and show life that your taking the wheel"

"The only reason your life is crazy, is because you let go of that wheel a long time ago"

"You deserve happiness"

"It's time to fight"

I don't know what this is, don't mind it.