She Just Loves Knowing

Laurens P.O.V:

I watch as she stays silent in bed, watching the ceiling at 2 A.M.

"What see you thinking about?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Some future stuff" she says and I giggle.

"That's not a real answer" I say and she chuckles.

"I'm thinking about us" she says and goes quiet for a moment.

"You love me right?" She asks and I look at her dumbfounded.

"Of course I do!" I say as I lay my head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat.

"Okay...I just love knowing that I still have a future with you" she says as she leans down and kisses the top of my head.

"Are you afraid that I don't love you?" I ask and she sighs in response.

"I'm not afraid now, I'm afraid that one day you'll wake up to realize that you don't love me anymore..." she says with sadness and I Instantly snuggle into her.

"I fall in love with you more everyday, you're the best part of my day" I say with a smile as I look up at her and kiss her softly.

When we pull apart, she smiles at me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Can you do something for me?" She asks and I nod.

"Can you just tell me when you stop loving me? Instead of trying to fix it alone?" She asks and I look at her confused.

"Why?" I ask.

"I love knowing, because I'll know that there might be a chance to spend more time with you" She says and I give her a small smile.

"Okay nugget" I say as I watch her eyes slowly close.

I smile and lean up, kissing her nose softly, it twitches a little and I hear a snore escape her lips. I giggle and lay my head back against her chest, listening to her steady heartbeat.

"I promise..." I whisper as my eyes start to close.

"...I'm not leaving anytime soon" I finish as I fall asleep on top of the beauty.

She just loves knowing...