Too Good At Goodbyes

Your P.O.V:

I'm in the studio with my girlfriend and her bandmates. We're all just casual laughing and talking about random things when the Sound Engineer, Mark, comes in.

"Hey Y/n, are you ready to record 'Too Good At Goodbyes'?" He Asks and I nod.

"Sounds deep" Says dinah and I smile with a slight giggle.

"What's it about?" Asks my girlfriend Lauren and I shrug.

"It's mostly just about how hard it is to love someone when they don't love you back" I say and the four nod.

I walk into the booth and give Mark a thumbs up as Lauren gets up from the couch she was sitting on and watches me from the studio window.

(Before you start the song I want you to close your eyes and imagine Lauren standing by the booth window watching you as you listen this song, make yourself very emotional in your mind while you think about this and imagine yourself singing, okay you may start the music)

/time skip to after the song is over\

I take off the headphones and basically watch my girlfriend kick down the door.

"WHO HURT MY BABY NUGGET!?" She yells and runs into my arms hugging me tightly.

"I swear imma find this bitch and show her never to hurt my baby..." she mumbles into my chest and I giggle while hugging her back.

"I love you Lauren" I say and I feel her smile widely against my chest.

"I love you too love bug" She says as she looks up and kiss me softly.

"Hey Y/n, you can go home for the day, we don't want Lauren around for the next song" Mark says with a laugh and Lauren looks at him confusingly.

"Why? Is the next song going to cluster fuck my feelings and make me want to watch Marley & Me just so I can burrow in a blanket of sadness as I listen to the song, watch the movie, and eat all the ice cream in the fridge?" She asks and I laugh.

"Probably" I say and she groans.

"Ally! Grab your keys! We're going to Dairy Queen!" She yells.

I laugh and watch as Lauren looks up at me with a smile.

"Imma still find the Bitch that made you this sad" she says simply and walks away.

"Oh god" I say and facepalm.

Even though shes protective....I wouldn't ask for her any other way.

Surprise! An update, I had a little inspiration so why not give you guys something to read