All She Did Was Fall

Your P.O.V:

Lauren had recently blown up more on social media since people saw a bruise on her thigh.

Lauren hurt herself while practicing on of the dance moves and the bruise formed soon after.

Everyone in the fandom had accused me of striking her, but that's not true. I'd never hurt her, I love her to much to even lay a harmful hand on her.

Only a small percentage of harmonizers like me, and I don't know why I'm hated by them.

I've brushed it off but there is this feeling in my gut that tells me to be afraid.

As of right now, Lauren and I are leaving from a restaurant after we finished on of our weekly date nights.

She has her arm looped with mine and were casually talking about something funny, laughing and snuggling into each other.

The paparazzi start to swarm us but we ignore it, letting big rob deal with them. I feel the afraid feeling return and look in front of me to see a young man, holding some kind of white powder in his hand.

I feel everything go into slow motion as I push Lauren into big robs arms and her pulls her back a little.

I look back to see the powder fly into my face, I take a breath and soon realize what I just did to myself.

The papz run off and big rob holds back Lauren, I feel the symptoms hit me like a truck.

The agonizing pain in my chest causes me to take a knee and grasp my chest, I want to scream in pain but uncontrollable coughing mutes it.

I feel the shifting of my body temperature, from hot to cold, hot to cold, hot to cold.

I can't see straight, I lay down, unable to ignore that pain in my knees and arms.

I look over to see Lauren screaming and crying.

I shouldn't get the symptoms this fast...

Enhanced...

I feel a tear fun down my face, knowing my fate is coming to an end.

My eyes slowly start to shut as I accept my choice.

I rather go down knowing that Lauren won't go with me.

I hear ambulances in the distance and my heart fills with hope.

Then it falls instantly when my eyes fully close, hearing last words from my girlfriend.

"ALL I DID WAS FALL!" She sobbed out and everything went black.

Thinking about something that crushed my heart in my final moments.

Lauren Jauregui's Girlfriend Reason Of Death: Enhanced Anthrax Attack Caused From A Simple Misunderstanding.

No Part 2