Blind Love Pt. 1

Your P.O.V:

"Y/n! Get up sweetie! This school is going to be so much better than the old one!" yells my aunt as I roll my eyes.

"You said that about the last three schools!" It yell backed and wait forward an answer.

"Y/n, just get up before I come up there and get you up myself!" I groan and search for my walking cane. When I feel the familiar texture​, I smile and get up.

"Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I can't defend myself!" I yell back as I start getting ready.

"Y/n...You were attacking a tree yesterday because you thought someone was trying to steal you purse" she yells back and I blush in embarrassment as I slowly walk down stairs after putting what my aunt put out for me on.

"Its not my fault that my purse got caught! I was just protecting myself!" I say as I slowly walk towards the sound of her voice.

"From a plant?" she asks as she gives me a hug when I'm close enough.

"It was a very tough plant." I say sarcastically and hug her back. She soon lets go and fiddles with my hair until she fixes it.

"Okay love, lets get you to school." I groan and she hands me what I think is my backpack.

"Don't worry, I have a feeling that this year is going to change for the better" my aunt says as she guides me to the car.

"If you say so..." I say.

Little did I know that it would change my life forever.

/////skip to school/////

Laurens P.O.V:

My three best friends and I were sitting outside the school since it doesn't start for another hour.

As we were talking a blue Mustang rolls up and parks in one of the parking slots.

A girl around my age gets out of the car first and my mouth parts a little from her beauty. The girls look over to were I was looking and ally starts to speak.

"Oh my god she's here!" ally sheiks as she runs over to the car.

Dinah, Normani, and I walk over to the car also and stand behind ally.

"Guess who?" ally asks as she smiles uncontrollably.

"Dr. Phil?" says the mystery beauty, ally laughs and hugs the girl.

"I'm so happy your at my school now!" Ally giggles as she lets go of the girl. Ally looks at us and then grabs the girls arm softly.

"Y/n, these are my friends Dinah, Normani, and Lauren. Guys this is Y/n, she's blind but full of spirit!" Ally says.

"Geez ally, you make it sound like I'm from a Sarah McLachlan commercial" says Y/n as she chuckles and holds out her hand to shake ours.

Dinah laughs and shakes her hand first.

"I'm dinah, nice to meet you"

Soon Normani shakes her hand after dinah.

"Normani, whats up?"

She soon lets go and I shake her hand. As soon as our hands meet an electric sensation run through me.

"Lauren, Lauren Jauregui" I say and let go of her hand, she smiles and I feel a slight blush form on my cheeks when she smiles.

"Its nice to meet all of you." Y/n says in a sweet tone that makes me heart flutter.

What's is happening to me?

We help Y/n into the school and I look at her schedule​.

"Seems like you have the same classes I do" I say as a smile forms on my face, she smiles and holds out her arm.

"Lead the way" she says and I take her hand in mine instead of her arm and she blushes. I start leading her to our first class and we start talking about everything and nothing. As we arrive to our class I seat her next to me in the back and keep holding her hand, she gives my hand a Squeeze (😉😂) and I blush at her gentle nature.

"Hey babe" says a voice I don't much care for.

"What do you want brad" say a little annoyed since he is ruining my time with Y/n...

Okay what is wrong with- oh god I'm falling in love.

I blush at the thought but soon smile.

"So what do you say lauren?" asks brad.

"What?" I ask after realizing I spaced out on him.

"I asked if you wanted to go out sometime...?" he asks and I roll my eyes.

"For the last time bread. No I will not, now go away" I say as I turn my attention back to Y/n who is focusing her attention on my hand as she traces my knuckles with her thumb. I hear him stomp away and soon y/n starts to speak.

"He sounds ugly" she comments which causes me to snort.

"How can you tell if he's ugly by his voice?" I ask with a amused smile on my face. She smiles and starts to speak.

"The way a persons speaks is how I know if their beautiful or not." she says and I continue to listen.

"Like for example...uh..." she trails off hand thinks for a moment while still tracing my knuckles.

"Well I know your beautiful" she says with a small blush and I giggle at her cuteness while somewhat fangirling over the fact she called me beautiful.

"How do you know? I might look like voldemort" I snort out. She smiles and chuckles.

"Well I believe that you beautiful...so" sh says trailing off. I blush and smile like an idiot.

"Thank you Y/n" I say as I lean over and kiss her cheek.

She blushes and smiles widely.

"Anytime Lauren" she says.

I hear my friend calling me over and I look at Y/n.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I say

"It's okay lauren, go hang with you friend"she says with a smile.

"Okay, I'll be back" I say as I turn around and walk across the room to my friend.

I was only gone for ten minutes....