3 AM Phone Call

Laurens P.O.V:

The girls and I are in Paris, France for our 7/27 world tour and we are currently sleeping in a hotel room, Ally and I sharing a bed while Dinah and Normani shared the other.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing at three in the morning and we all groan.

"This better be good..." mumbles dinah as she turns on the light.

I reach for my phone and put it on speaker, not looking at who was calling.

"Hello...?" I ask tiredly.

"Hey baby" says my girlfriend of four years and my eyes shoot open, making me and the girls sit up straight in bed.

"What's the matter? Is everything alright? Do I need to come ho-" she cuts me off with a laugh.

"Calm down green eyes" she says and I smile softly.

"Why are you calling?" I ask.

"I wanted to tell you something" she says and I laugh.

"Y/n, do you know what time it is here?" I ask and she giggles.

"I couldn't wait till tomorrow to tell you" she says and I chuckle.

"Okay, what is it?" I ask and the girls look at the phone with small smiles.

"I wanted to tell you that I love you, and I don't mean like the regular 'I love you', I mean the 'I can't explain how much happiness​ you give me just by being in my life and simply talking to me through the phone' type of 'I love you'. Also I wanted you to know that you are the best thing that has every been put into my life, and I know that you are living your dream but also being scared that you don't text or call me enough when really, you text and call me over thirty times each day. You need to relax, you have a ton of fans that are waiting for one of your famous Jauregui hugs and don't need you hugging them like a stress​ ball. I'll always be waiting for you to come home, I'll never leave you for someone else because I'm to busy being deeply in love with you to even look at anyone that way. I just love you so much, and I want to spend every moment with you..." she finishes with a small chuckle. I wipe away tears and see dinah full on ugly crying.

"WHERES MY FUCKING 3 AM CALL?!" she yells and we all laugh.

Suddenly Y/n hangs up and I furrow my eyebrows.

Dinah's phone starts ringing and she answers, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" she sniffles out and my girlfriends voice comes through.

"Don't worry Dinahsaur, I love you too" she says and dinah laughs.

"Thanks Y/n" she says and Y/n giggles.

"By the way I got you girls a gift, it should be there any minute"

Suddenly our door is knocked on and the girls and I walk to it.

When we open the door, I gasp and jump into the knockers arms.

"Surprise!" my girlfriend of four years says as she hugs me back.

The rest or the girls squeal and hug her too.

We all let go and pull her into the room.

After a good few minutes of Y/n arguing with ally about letting her not sleeping on the floor, Y/n, of course won and was now sleeping on the floor, on side of the bed I was sleeping on. I reached down and held her hand through the night, never letting it go for a second.