Throwing Apples

Laurens P.O.V:

I was quietly sitting on my couch as my girlfriend was god knows where inside the house.

As I was watching Bordertown on Netflix, (highly recommend if you like Family Guy and Futurama) I hear my girlfriend walk into the room.

"What are you doing αγάπη μου?" (my love) asks my girlfriend as she stops walking to look at me.

"Nothing, just watching Bordertown" I sigh as I continue watching.

"Are you sure that's all that is the matter?" she asks and I sigh again.

"I just like J.C's affection towards Becky, he uses his roots culture to sway her and make her fall in love with him more" I say and I see her nod as she walks towards the kitchen.

I roll my eyes and continue watching, after a few minutes go by an apple lands beside me.

I confusingly look at the apple and pick it up, suddenly another lands beside me. I look and see my girlfriend smiling at me with a bag of apples. She gently throws another one at me and I catch it.

"What are you doing?" I ask while giggling. She smiles and continues gently throwing the apples at me.

"In ancient Greece, men would throw apples at the woman to declare their love for them" she says and walks over to me, bending down, she captures my lips in hers, giving me me a soft but passionate kiss. She pulls back and smiles at me, then starts dumping the rest of the apple from the bag on to me. I start squealing and she laughs.

"WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY APPLES?!" I yell and she laughs again, soon laying down on top of me, making me fall onto my side. She starts kissing my face repeatedly, saying Σε αγαπώ (i love you) after each kiss.

I giggle and sigh with happiness, wrapping my arms around her next neck, I pull her in for a deep kiss, she smiles into the kiss.

After I pull away she bends down and grabs an apple, taking a bite of it, I laugh and smile at her.

"So throwing apples worked?" I asked and the nodded.

"Well usually, but they didn't throw it like I did, the women had to dodge apples like fucking bullets" she says and I laugh.

"Your ancestors were weird" I say and she laughs, taking another bite of the apple afterwards.

I grab the apple beside my head and take a bite, enjoying the rest of the day with my little Y/n.