Don't Hurt Her More.

Your P.O.V:

Lauren had just caught brad cheating and she's in shambles.

Ally texted me a couple minutes ago asking to come over because brad barged he way in and now is trying to win her back.

As I arrive at the girls house I run inside and hear yelling coming from the living room.

When I walk in I see brad standing on one side of the room while lauren and the girls are sitting on the couch across from him.

"Hey" I say but they all keep yelling at each other.

"Hey" I say a little louder but the yelling still continues.

I get fed up and just let it all out.

"HEY!" I yell and everyone goes silent as there heads snap into my direction.

"What the hell do you thing your doing here brad?" I ask as I step in front lauren and the girls.

"Lauren! Baby please! I love you! Give me another chance-" I cut him off as I feel anger rising.

"Don't you are say those words. You didn't love her! You just didn't want to be alone. Or maybe, maybe she was good for your ego. Or, or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn't love her, because you don't destroy the person that you love!" I yell and his face softens a bit.

"You broke her." I say as I move to the side and show the tear stained lauren.

He looks at her for a moment and then looks back up at me.

"You called her ordinary." I say through gritted teeth remembering the time lauren came over crying because he called her boring and ordinary.

"You told her time and time again that nothing she ever does will be good enough for you." I say as reach down and hold her hand softly in mine.

"Every good thing that lauren is, happened despite of you." I say when I look back at him. I suddenly feel lauren press her cheek against my hand.

"She may never fully recover from this because of you. That's on you. That. Is. On. you." I say and he nods slowly after my speech.

Grabbing his keys, he left the house silently and everyone in the room was quiet for a while.

I kneel down in front of lauren and cup her face with my hands.

"No more tears okay? I want you to know something that I've never told anyone, not even mama ally." I say with a smile and the girls look at me with smiles.

"When I first moved to L.A I thought that music was my everything....
But I was wrong...

....

You...You're my everything.

Look I uh...I love you.

And I'm not going to ever stop loving you because Lauren, I can't live without you, I don't want to live without you, and I'm going to do everything in my power to prove it." I say and give her my signature smile.

"Just believe me when I say 'I love you' because it means so much more to me than you would believe." I say and let go of her face, I stand and sigh.

"Don't worry koritsi mou" (my girl) i say with a smile as she looks up at me.

"I'll find someway to distract you from the pain" I say with a little chuckle and a hopeful smile.

And I ended up being her safe place after that.