Poking To Seduction

Your P.O.V:

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt a finger poke my cheek.

"Baaaabbbbeeee" I hear a voice whisper whine.

"Mhm..." I respond and turn away from the voice.

I feel another finger poke my back and start tapping the same spot.

"Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Ba-" I cut off the voice with my hand and open my eyes, soon turning back towards the voice.

"Yes Lolo?" I ask and she removes my hand with a smile.

" I want to cuddle" she responds, I roll my eyes and look at her.

"Why didn't you just sneak into my arms like usual?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I want kisses and cuddles." She says and I giggle.

"Okay baby" I say and open my arms, she immediately climbs into them and snuggles into me, I start to kiss her head and run my finger through her hair. I suddenly feel my stomach being poked.

"Lauren, quit poking me" I say with a smile.

"They're love pokes" She says and I giggle.

I start to pinch her butt and she squeals .

"What? They're love bites!" I say and start to pinch her softly all over, she start to laugh as I climb on top of her and start tickling her sides.

"Baby I'm gonna pee!" She laughs and I stop, I smile and giggle.

I poke her boob and she looks up at me.

"Is that suppose to turn me on?" She asks and I shrug.

"I don't know, is it working?" I say wiggling my eyebrows. She laughs and pushes me off, getting up and walking towards to bathroom.

"I'm taking a shower, I'll be back" She says and I jump up, following her into the bathroom.

"Excuse me" She says with a smile when she turns around to look at me.

"May I join?" I ask and she puts her hand on my face, pushing me out of the bathroom.

"Hey! I did a lot of seduction!" I say as she closed the door in my face.

"You poked my boob!" She says laughing and I smile.

"I can poke other places too!" I yell and she snorts from the other side of the door.

"Get away you dirty birdie!" She yells and I smile with a pout.

"You're no fun!" I say and lay back on the bed.

I grab my phone, soon looking through Instagram as I hear the shower turn on.

After a few minute I hear the door open to see Lauren head pop out.

"Come on Mrs. Seduction" I smile and throw my phone on the bed, walking into the bathroom.

"That "poking you in other places" line worked huh?" I ask and rolls her eyes and closes the door.

"Shut up and get in the shower, stinky"