Making Her Smile

Your P.O.V:

Ugh.

I'm so board!

Laurens mad at me though...

Just because I took her beanie and forgot to put it back!

God she's acting like I left her child in target...

I groan and get up from the bed, looking for my green eyed beauty.

I walk down to the living room and spot her sitting on the couch with a book in hand. She doesn't look up from the book but I can feel her looking at me from the corner of her eye.

"Laurrreeennn" I whine as I walk in front of her and sit on the floor.

"I'm so board! Please entertain me you beautiful green eyed goddess!" I yell as I lay on back, I look at her to see the corners of her lips trying to curve into a smile.

"Pleeeaaaasssseee" I whine again as I sit back up and play with the cuff of her jeans. I feel eyes on me but I don't look up, knowing once I did she would look away. I pout and get an idea and look up to see her 'reading' her book.

"If I make you smile will you please love me again?" I see her roll her eyes playfully and nod. I smile widely and yank the book away from her. She glares at me for a moment and gets up, when she starts walking away, I wrap myself around her left leg and she giggles. I quickly look up and no smile was to be seen. I groan and hold on tightly to her leg, she just stands there for a moment and I begin to speak.

"I'm so sorry lauren, I didn't mean to not put it back, I just forgot about it because dinah was trying to walk into the room while I was changing..." I say as I snuggle her leg.

"WHAT?!" she screams and I quickly let go of her leg and get up.

"Its okay lauren she didn't know I was-" she cuts me off my yelling upstairs.

"DINAH JANE MILIKA ILAISAANE HANSEN! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" she screams as she tires to dash upstairs, I quickly grab her hand and pull her into me.

"Baby calm down, she didn't know I was changing and second off, the girls went to that party remember?" I ask and she groans. I start kissing the side of her head and she snuggles into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for overreacting... Its just a beanie..." she mumbles into my shoulder. I smile and start peppering her face in kisses,she giggles and smiles at me.

"I did it!" I say with a chuckle and she looks at me confused.

"You smiled!" I yell as my smile grows, She laughs and gives me a kiss. Soon we hear the door open and the girls walk in.

"We're home!" dinah yells and laurens playfully glares at her.

"BITCH RUN!" I yell and Dinah looks at me weird until she looks at lauren.

"YOUR TOLD HER?! YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE!" she yells as she dashes out of the house with lauren right on her tail.

"LANGUAGE!" ally screams and I laugh.

"My girlfriend is trying to kill dinah and your more worried about cursing?" I ask as I rest my arm on top of her head.

"This is a holy house" she responds as she looks at me.

"Ally, your a walking church, everywhere you go is holy" I laugh and she pushes me playfully.

"We better stop lauren before she tickles dinah to death" normani says as she walks out to the front of the yard to see my green eyed goddess tickle dinah to the point shes crying. I shake my head and smile.

"At least shes smiling" I say as I walk over next to normani and try to stop the jealous cuban.