Handwriting

(Btw the handwriting described is mine 🙃)
Lauren's P.O.V:

"Hey guys, do you have the notes for biology?" I ask as I walk up to my three best friends.

"Yes, but I gave it to Mani" says ally.

"I gave it to Dinah" Says Normani

"I lost it" Says dinah and I groan.

"Why don't you just ask Y/n for her notes?" Says Normani and I blush at the cute nerdy girls name.

"I can't really read it to be honest" I say with a giggle thinking about her handwriting.

"How bad can it be?" Asks Dinah.

"Well she writes big first off so she takes more pages to write the notes, and she writes to fast for her hand to comprehend so theres always scribbles of crossed out words. She also does this thing where she writes the letters cursive in some words and prints the rest of it, she also never connects come letters like the letter A, so you never know if she means to put a A or a U in the word. Also-" I'm cut off in my rambling but Dinah.

"You're doing it again" she says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Doing what?"

"Falling in Love" She states with a chuckle and I blush deeply.

"How do you know!" I say with a pout and she rolls her eyes.

"Well you started to stare off when you were talking about her" Says dinah.

"You also made a dreamy sigh when you were saying all of that" Says Normani.

"And you had the biggest smile I've ever seen" finishes ally and I cross my arms.

"I hate you all" I whisper and the awe.

"Awe our Little Lolo is so in love!" Says ally as the give me a big hug.

After the hug they push me into biology and I see her sitting at the back table with the second seat open next to her.

I take a deep breathe and walk towards her. She looks up and smiles at me with a giggle.

"Hey Lauren" She says and I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Hey Y/n" I say as I take as seat next to her. I look into her notebook to see something different.

"Hey, whatcha doing there?" I Ask.

"Oh Mr. Mathews told me to practice my handwriting so it is neater" she says and I almost feel my heart drop.

"No no no, that mean old man shouldn't make you change!" I say and she shrugs.

"It's okay" she says and I frowns soon grabbing a piece of paper and setting it in front of her.

"Write 'I love you' in your handwriting" I command and she raises and eyebrow, but writes it anyways.

"Why did I have to-" I cut her off by grabbing her face.

"I'm going to get those words tattooed on me to show you that no matter what I will always love you for you and never want you to change" I say and she blushes deeply.

"But what if we...you know and you have to look at it all the time?" She says and I giggle.

"Well considering that we're both 18, graduating next week, and getting married this summer. I have a feeling I'll never regret it." I say and she smiles.

"Okay Lolo, I love you" She says and I feel my heart melt.

"I love you too nugget" I say kissing her forehead.