Being Smooth

Your P.O.V:

I was currently training with Val on a football field near where we were staying, as the girls did their own thing, and we decided to challenge each other.

"Okay Y/n, the first one to do flips the farthest down the field, without falling, has to tell their partner a secret they've kept from them." Says Val and I smile.

"Your wife is gonna kill you" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"In your dreams, okay 1...2...3!" He yells at the end.

We soon start doing flips down the field.

After what felt like hour, I fall onto the ground, laying on my back.

"You did it babe!" Yells a raspy voice, I see double Lauren as she looks onto me.

"Are you okay baby?" She asks with concern and I shake my head.

"My world won't stop spinning...oh wait that's because you're in it!" I say with a smile and soon ground as I get a headache from the dizziness.

"You're a dork" she says with a smile as she sits on the grass and kisses my forehead.

"Hey Lauren" I say and she looks down at me.

"Yes?"

"What do you love about me?" I ask and she smiles.

"I love your heart, and smile. What do you love about me?" she says and I smile.

"Nothing."

"What? Why!" She says a little angry.

"Because, I love everything about you, so there is nothing left for me to love" I say and she giggles.

"You're annoying" She says and I smile.

Hey, call me Nemo" I say and she shakes her head.

"Why?" She asks with a smile plastered on her face.

"Because I'm not afraid to touch the butt" I say with a laugh, she giggles and lays beside my head watching me from a side angle.

"Okay, Y/n you won fair and square" says Val and I see a red handprint on his face.

"Didn't go well?"

"Nope."

////time skip////

"Hey baby" I say as I walk into the dressing room.

"I wanted to give you these" I say as I hand her a bouquet of roses.

"Awe baby thank you" She says as she smells them.

"There is a catch to theses roses though" I say and she furrows her eyebrows.

"What is it?"  She asks

"When all theses roses die, I have to stop loving you" I say and I walk out of the room.

I suddenly her Lauren yell.

"SOMEONE GET ME VASE OF WATER!"

////another time skip////

It's been 3 months now and 10 roses have died, there are only two left. Lauren has been very nervous and has been keeping an eye on them.

A few days go by and another flower dies. She throws it away and looks at the flower left, she picks it up and realizes something.

I'm sitting with the other girls when all of a sudden Lauren barges in to the room.

"THIS IS A FAKE ROSE?! DO YOU KNOW WHO SCARED I WAS? I THOUGHT I WAS GOINH TO LOSE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" She Yells and I smile.

"I told you that if all the roses died I would have to stop loving you, this one will never die so I can be in love with you for a lifetime." I say and the girls Awe, Lauren sighs and smiles while jumping into my arms.

"You're lucky you're cute" She says and I giggle, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you Lolo"

"I love you too nugget"