Sick Little Nugget

(I'm sorry but my new cover is bomb)

Lauren's P.O.V:

I'm laying in the 5H house all alone until I hear my phone chime.

I grab it and smile at the notification.

Baby Nugget:

Lolo I'm sick :(

I awe and quickly type a reply back.

Me:

On my way ❤️

I get up and grab my car keys, soon leaving and getting into my car.

After a ten minute drive, I pull up to my girlfriends apartment. I smile and get out of the car, soon making my way up to the third floor.

I soon knock on room thirty seven and I hear slow shuffling towards the door.

When it opens I see a blanket bundled around my glossy-eyed and sniffling girlfriend.

"Awe baby" I say and kiss her forehead, soon feeling the heat, soon realizing that she has a fever.

"Baby, go back to bed. I will be in, in a minute." I say and she nods, soon shuffling back to bed.

After I see her walk into her room, I walk to the kitchen and open one of the cabinets, finding the cold medicine.

I walk into my girlfriends room to find her wrapped like a burrito and I giggle at her cuteness.

"Here baby, I want you to take this" I say as I pour the medicine into the spoon.

"Nooooo" She whines with a stuffy nose and I roll my eyes.

"You probably can't taste anything" I say and she pouts.

"But the after taste will stay in my mouth" she says and I shake my head with a smile.

"Just take it, don't make me go Cuban on your ass" I say and she smirks, taking the spoon from me.

"Si Papi" she says quickly, takings the medicine. I roll my eyes at her sexy remark and push her over, soon laying next to her.

"Your such a tease" I say and she giggles, soon coughing. I cuddle her closely and kiss the side of her head.

"My poor sick little nugget" I say and kiss her head again.

"I'll make you feel better" I say and she smiles.

"You already do, just by being in the room" she replies and I blush at her, feeling the sparks in heart and butterflies in my stomach, just like when we started dating.

"God, even three years later and sick you can still make me feel like a love struck little kid" I say and she smiles.

"Well I'm in love with you, what do you expect" she says and I smile snuggling my head into her neck, soon kissing her lips when she's not looking.

"Lauren, you'll get sick!" She says and I shrug.

"It's worth it my little nugget"