Chapter 62

Warning: will be changing POVS a lot in this chapter.

Jo POV

I heard the monitor go flat and start beeping like crazy. I heard loud sobs from the boys and the girl that was in here. I couldn't breathe. I tried to get some air into them but failed each time.

Matt POV

My little sister, my best friend, my little JoJo, just died right in front of me.
"Time of death 9:10 pm. Saturday, September 10." The nurse said. After the nurse said that we all, I mean all of us, broke down on each other crying. Shay was in Hayes's arms while he was crying on her head. Shawn and Aaron were hugging one another and crying on each other's shoulders. Carter shed a few tears while others of us including me were crying enough to make a second Nile River.

Jo POV

I finally managed to get a few breath in and at least I was breathing a little. I gasped in a large breath that made me wheeze. I don't think they heard it though, I started breathing really heavy and fast, shallow breaths. I was starting to hyperventilate.
"JO! JO! Sissy I'm right here you're going to be okay." Matt said
"NURSE! DOCTOR! SOMEONE SHES HYPERVENTILATING!" Someone yelled
"You need to get out of the way." I heard a woman say. I heard some shuffling around and felt myself being rolled out of the room and placed on a cold, hard table.

Shay POV

Jo was taken out of the room and went into another surgery. Why does everyone have to get hurt, it's like we intentionally get hurt just to visit every fricken hospital in each city we visit. Jo has had two surgeries and Taylor broke his arm, but that was in CA before the tour, I honestly don't get it. We all went to the waiting room and sat there for hours. Shawn was the first to speak up.
"I'm leaving I can't stand this."
"Shawn wait, come back you'll want to be here when she gets out." Matt said
"No, I won't, she won't even remember me." Shawn said
"You don't know that. She might. They said there was a slight chance of memory loss. She'll be fine, just sit down." Carter said
"Okay. Promise she'll be fine?" Shawn asked
"Yes she will." Matt said. We waited for a couple more hours and the doctor came out.

Jo POV

I felt something sharp go into my head. I must have been going into surgery, again. I tried to scream out in pain but I couldn't, nothing would come out of my mouth, not even a groan or grunt would escape my lips.
"We're losing her, her pulse is slowing." A woman said
"Charge to 50." A man said
"Charged." I heard
"Clear." I felt a jolt of electricity run throughout my body.
"It's not working." I heard a different woman say
"Charge to 100."
"Charged." They're going to do it again, aren't they
"Clear." I felt the jolt of electricity again. The last thing I heard was the monitor going flat.

A/N
Hey sorry for the slow update. My family and I went to Deer Lodge in Montana to visit some family. We went to the old prison that was there and got to tour it. My dad had this EVP app on his phone to see if we could catch any ghost voices. I thought is was BS and so did he but it was pretty cool.
K bye
~Shay