Chapter 45

Shay POV

"That's for us to know and you to find out later." Taylor said with a smirk. What are they up to now?
"Okay is it anything special?" I asked
"Yes, we leave at 7:30 and dress nice." Taylor said
"What if I don't have anything nice to wear?" I asked
"I know you do. Under all those tomboy clothes I know there has to be something at least a little bit girly." He said
"Okay fine. Can I take my car for a test drive?" I asked
"Why are you asking me?" Taylor asked
"Because you're my legal guardian. But can I?" I begged
"Yeah go ahead." He said
"Okay Carter, get out. You can ride with me but you're not driving." I said. He put his hands up in surrender and moved to the back seat. Nash was in the passenger seat while Matt, Hayes and Carter sat in the back. I pulled out of the driveway and started down the road. We were on the highway to San Bernardino, we weren't going there we were just going along with the roads. We jammed out too. We listened to 5sos, Bruno Mars, and even some Megan Trainor. Then Nash changed the station to some eighties rock thing and it was Cherry Pie by Warrant. We belted out the lyrics as loud as we could. We drove for a little while longer and then decided we should go home.

*After Car Ride*

We got home around 5:30 and we leave for whatever the boys planned for tonight at 7:00. I parked my car in the driveway and went inside. I headed up the stairs to my room to get ready. I took a shower, shaved, all that stuff. Then I put on some mascara and a little bit of eyeliner. I put on my denim and lace skater dress with black wedges. I did my hair half up half down and curled the ends. By the time I was done it was 6:55.
"Shay you ready?" I heard on the other side of my door.
"Yeah I'm coming." I said. I walked out the door to see Cam in black and white tux.
"Where are we going?" I asked
"Somewhere fancy enough for me and the guys to wear tuxes." He said. Cam escorted me to the car and we drove to literally the fanciest most expensive restaurant in LA.
"Cam where's the rest of the guys? And Taylor?" I asked
"They are at a different place setting up. This part is for you and Hayes. He's here too." Cam said parking the car to let me out.
"Thanks for the ride Cam." I said closing the door behind me. I walked into the restaurant and saw Hayes. He was on his phone, probably waiting for me. I pulled out my phone and texted him I was here. I walked over to the table and sat down.
"Hey." I said
"H-" he stopped
"What?" I asked
"You look beautiful." He said looking me up and down
"Really? No one's ever told me that." I said with disbelief
"Well now someone has." He said
"So what are the others up to? Cam just dropped me off and left." I said
"I can't say anything about it so I'm not going to." He said smirking. We finished dinner and walked outside. Hayes was on the phone with someone I think it was Cam. And being the person I am I was listening in a little.
"What do you mean you're not done yet? We're out here waiting for you and you're not done yet!" Hayes said. There was a response but I didn't know what it was.
"Stall her? How do I do that?" He asked. Another  unintelligible response.
"Fine be here as soon as you can okay." Hayes said and hung up
"Hey Cam's a little late but we can walk around for a bit if you want." Hayes said
"Okay do you wanna go to the beach?" I asked
"Yeah let's go." Hayes said. We walked side by side enjoying each other's company. We walked silently as Hayes intertwined his fingers with mine. We swung our hands back and forth as we got to the edge of the beach. We took our shoes off and ran to the edge of the water.
"I'll tell Cam where we are so he can pick us up." He said
"Okay." I said sitting down on the sand. He walked away and started talking. I felt hands around my waist and around my mouth. I started to kick and scream. This was my worst night mare.

A/N
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! OMFG! Thank you guys so much for all the reads and I cannot say it enough. See you next chapter.
K bye
~Shay