Chapter 58

Hayes POV

"Shay can I show you?" I asked through the door.
"Yeah I guess." She said. I opened the door and as soon as I walked in I received death glares from everyone. Including Connor and Trevor.
"Just please listen to this." I said. I took my phone out from my pocket and played the recording.
"It really was her." Shay said
"Hayes I'm so sorry I didn't believe you." Shay said getting off Taylor's bed and coming to hug me.
"I'm sorry that I even talked to her." I said. She buried her head in the crook of my neck. I felt warm tears on my neck.
"Shay you don't need to cry." I said stroking the back of her hair
"I'm sorry I didn't trust you." She cried
"It's okay. I love you." I said
"I love you too." Shay said
"What do you say we get out of here and go for a walk or something." I said. As she pulled her face out of my neck I looked into her bright blue eyes.
"Okay." She said. We walked out of the room hand in hand. We got to the elevator and I pushed her against the wall.
"I've never seen this side of you before." She said
"Do you like it?" I asked hovering my lips above hers.
"I don't know. I'll have to test it out first." She said
"How about when we aren't on an elevator." I said backing away from her.
"Why would you tease me like that?" She asked
"Because if I do this I know you'd just want more." I said
"You know me way to well." She said lacing her fingers with mine. We walked to a nearby park and went into a forest like area. I pushed her up against a tree and placed kisses from her cheek down to her collar bone.
"Hayes. Just so you know I'm not going to have sex." Shay said
"That's okay. As long as you're with me we don't have to." I said. I pulled away from her and placed my lips on hers. She smiled into the kiss. Then my phone went off.
"Fuck." I whispered pulling away. I checked my phone and it was some unknown number.
U- Unknown H- Hayes
U- you better stay away from her.
H- why would I do that?
U- if you don't stop and stay away from her something very bad will happen.
H- fuck you. Leave us alone.
*End Convo*
I blocked the number and shut my phone off.
"What was that about?" Shay asked
"It was Taylor. He wants us to come back." I lied
"Okay let's go." She said. We walked hand in hand back to the hotel. I felt like someone was following us. I ignored the feeling and focused on walking. We arrived at the hotel and went in our room. We shared with Cam and Matt. They weren't there. So I unlocked the door and went inside. I closed the door behind me. And sat on the bed next to Shay.
"Hayes, who was on the phone?" She asked
"Taylor." I stated
"Hayes I know when you lie. Who was on the phone?" She asked sternly
"I don't know it was and unknown number." I said

A/N
Sorry for the slow update. How was this chapter? Leave comments and suggestions. Thanks for the reads and votes. Let's try to get this story to 3k.
K bye
~Shay