Chapter Nine

Shay POV

Taylor stood up first
"Shay I am so sorry I didn't even mean to say that it just came out okay I was just mad. Please forgive me." Taylor whined
"Okay Taylor but please don't say anything like that again because you know how I feel about that and I hate crying in front of other people." I said we hugged each other and made up.
"Okay guys get out it's almost midnight and you have a show tomorrow" I said shoving all of them out of the door. I went in the bathroom and changed into my PJ's and brushed my teeth and hair then took out my contacts also. I climbed into bed next to Taylor and fell asleep.

*Next Day*

I woke up with a pain in my side, Taylor was elbowing me in the ribs and not only that but half of him is draped over me.
"Taylor wake up I can't move with your fat ass on me." I said sternly. I finally pushed him off of me and got ready I took a shower and left my hair naturally wavy. I put on my faded skinny jeans, Aztec printed shirt and burgundy vans with a touch of mascara to make my blue eyes pop.
"Guys get up you are going to be late for the sound check!" I yelled
Fine if they are not going to wake up the easy way they were going to wake up the hard way. I texted Aaron to help me.

A- Aaron S- Shay

S- can you come over to my room I need your help
A- yeah be there in a sec.

*End Convo*

A few seconds later Aaron knocked on the door as quietly as I could I let him in.
"Okay here's the plan put some of this in your hand, it's just conditioner then you smack Hayes and Nash I'll get Taylor okay."
"Okay let's make a vine out of it too." He said
"Okay let's go 1...2....3" I said
*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*
"SHAILENE KYLIE CANIFF IM GOING TO FU**ING KILL YOU, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN!!!" Taylor yelled at the top of his lungs as me and Aaron were on the floor laughing

*At Sound Check*

We were all screwing around on stage and doing the lipgloss dance (above) when Matt was giving Jo a piggy back ride on the stage she fell off Matt's back and landed on her left arm and broke it. She hit dule head too but just enough to knock her out and not do any damage.

*At Hospital*

Matt's POV

Oh my God I just put my own sister in the hospital I'm freaking out. We're all out here waiting for the doctor to give us any updates. Aaron was the worst of all of us he was acting like it was all his fault and pacing back and forth across the waiting room.

Aaron's POV

I can't believe it Jo is in the hospital. No this can't be happening I really like her this can't happen. Why couldn't it be me?

A/N
Screw the freaking schedule Im going to update when I feel like it, which will probably be all the time but forget that schedule. Don't forget to check out my other book about the Dolan Twins. Please comment what you think should happen next.
K bye
~Shay