Chapter Four

A/N if you want to be featured in the story put in a nick name you have and your name and what you look like.

Max POV

I arrived at the house with Kono there were two kids sitting on the porch hugging each other and crying into each other's arms. Danny and Steve were in the house investigating for any trace of evidence that they could use. I came in and started to take samples for a DNA test. Kono was outside with the kids I believe their names were Taylor and Shay.

Danny POV

We found a couple weapons but all of them were in a safe so they were not touched. Steve found a blood trail to the master bedroom to find another body on the floor next to the bed he looked almost identical to the man in the kitchen.

"MAX GET IN HERE WE GOT ANOTHER ONE" I yelled from the room. Max came running in and started to do an examination.

Shay POV

"Tay what are we going to do?" I asked. Kono went back inside to help the guys.
"Look if it makes you feel better we leave for Magcon tomorrow." He said. "Come on let's go get packed." Me and Tay walked up to our rooms and started packing. Kono came up to my room and started talking to me.
"Hey sweetie so we found that your father had a twin brother and they both were found but they both were also dead. I'm so sorry." She said
"It's okay it's not like he ever loved us, we have no place to go now." I explained
"Okay how old is Taylor?" She asked
"He just turned 18 why?" I asked as she stood up and walked over to me.
"He should be able to take custody of you as long as you guys have a place to live." She explained. Then Taylor came in and said
"Shay, I was just on the phone with Cam and he said we could stay with him until we find a place of our own!"
"OMG Tay this is amazing" I exclaimed
"Listen Taylor" Kono started "You will have to take custody of Shay if you want her to stay with you if not she will have to be put up for adoption."
"How do we do that because she is not going to stay in some random person's house" Taylor said
"Let's go get the papers" Kono said. We walked out to her car and we drove to the court house to sign the papers.
After the papers were signed we drove back to the house and it was completely cleaned nothing anywhere it's like it was normal again. Danny and Steve were gone too.
"Okay guys be safe if you need anything just call me Danny or Steve" Kono said
"We will and thanks for everything" I said giving her a hug.

Taylor POV

Shay and I went back up to our rooms and finished packing for Magcon

A/N
Hey guys having some writer's block feel free to make suggestions. Bye
~Shay