Chapter 31

*At Hotel*

Matt POV

So I guess Nash rented a boat and we were going out on the lake for a nice and friendly water competition. We're doing like wakeboarding, tubing, and skiing. Shay says she is an expert at wakeboarding. I don't believe that. But I do believe that I am the best and I will beat everyone. (Who could actually see Matt doing something like this?) I wish my dad were here he was a great sailor. He would take me and Jo out on the water for the whole day. And all we would do is sit there do some tubing, listen to some music, and just have fun. I wish he were here.

Jo POV

Matt has no idea that the boat Nash "rented" was our dads boat and he was going to be there. Matt hasn't seen our dad Brandon for three months. I saw him just last week but I still miss him. He also came to take me back to Virginia. I made the soccer team that I wanted and practices started at the beginning of August. I hope Matt likes his surprise.

Brandon (Jo and Matt's dad) POV

Jo asked me if I could come get her in LA but I did it very reluctantly. She wanted me to surprise my son Matthew, I miss him a lot me and him would go out on the water before the sun even came up and by 8:30 am we would have dinner caught and gutted. I also have to take Jo with me for soccer. I have some of the most amazing kids one of them is a pro soccer player and the other is doing tours with some of his friends.

Shay POV

"SHAWN! AARON! HAYES! Get up we're going on the boat today. GET UP!" I yelled into their ears
"Jesus stop screaming." Shawn said
"If all of you get out of bed now I will stop." I said crossing my arms over my chest.
"Fine I'm up." Aaron said getting out of his bed
"Good and I know how to wake Hayes up." I said walking over to the edge of the bed.
"Smack cam?" Shawn asked
"Water guns?" Aaron asked
"Nope, he talks in his sleep, about me. Watch this." I said leaning over towards Hayes's ear.
"Hayes get up we have to do that thing remember." I whispered in his ear.
"You really want to do that thing don't you." He said
"Yes now can you please get up." I begged still whispering
"Nope not right now." He said
"Fine I'll go ask Shawn or Aaron I'm sure they'd want to." I said getting off the bed.
"NOOOOO." Hayes sat up screaming. Aaron, Shawn and I were laughing our asses off.
"What is so funny?" Hayes asked confused
"What was your dream about?" I asked
"I don't know, all I remember is you saying that you wanted to do something with me and I said not right then and went and asked Shawn and Aaron." He said
"That's exactly what it was about." Shawn said
"How would you know?" Hayes asked
"Because while you were sleeping Shay was talking to you and you would respond." Aaron said
"What did you say?" Hayes asked
"Whatever I said in your dream I said out loud." I said
"So what was that thing you wanted to do with me?" He asked
"I wanted you to up so we could go boating with everyone else." I said laughing
"Is that all?" He asked
"Yes now get up." I said
"I guess we'll have to do that thing later." He said sitting up
"Nope." I said popping the p
"Fine I guess I'll just have to wait." He said walking into the bathroom.
"That was probably the weirdest thing I have ever seen." Shawn said
"Same I'm going to go somewhere else before I throw up." Aaron said running out of the room.
"Whatever drama queen I've seen weirder." I said
"Like what?" Shawn said
"Before my mom left and before my dad was an alcoholic we would have these dance parties in the living room and my parents would try to twerk." I said giggling at the memory.
"Okay I was going to tell you a weird story but nothing could top that." Shawn said
"Okay we need to go. Jo just texted me that we need to meet in the lobby." I said
"Hayes hurry up I have to change then we have to go." I said
"Just come in here and change I'm in the shower it's fine." He yelled over the water.
"Fine but if you look I'm going to slap you." I threatened
"I won't just come on we're going to be late." He said. I went in the bathroom and quickly changed into my royal blue swimsuit that had ruffles on top.
"Shit." I muttered
"What?" Hayes asked
"I forgot something." I said and ran out of the bathroom to grab my jean shorts. I put on my shorts and went back in the bathroom to get my other clothes when Hayes walked out of the shower with only a towel around his waist. I grabbed my clothes then ran out closing the door behind me.

*Time Skip*

We were in the car heading to the lake, finally five more minutes. I can't stand being in a car with these boys for more than two hours.
"Hey how bout we play the quiet game?" I yelled over all the noise.
"Okay then I automatically lose." Cam said
"I lose!" They all yelled. Fine be that way. They started whatever they were doing again. I put my headphones in and blasted my music.
"Whatcha listening to?" Hayes asked
"Music." I replied
"What music?" He asked. I showed him the screen and it was "Strip That Down" by Liam Payne.
"You wanna listen with me?" I asked
"Sure." He said
(Play song)
Finally we are at the lake.

A/N

That was a long chapter over 1000 words. Thanks for over 200 reads. I hope you like this book. There will be a sequel.
K bye
~Shay