Chapter Two

A/N the girl in the picture is not me I found the picture on the internet

Shay's P.O.V

I saw something I never wanted to see. Ever. There they were Stephanie and Brittany, the most popular girls in school, also the meanest. They bully me more than Eric and Scott. Since middle school they hated me and I had no idea why and to be honest I still don't have a clue. I went to my locker and opened it then I I felt it slam on my hand
"Ow." I quietly winced in pain
"Oh did that hurt, I'm so sorry I really am a klutz." Stephanie said in her fake voice I looked at her caked face then imagined mine like that I shuttered at the thought. I got my books out of my locker and headed to class. I'm a junior in high school I know what you are thinking how could be 16 and a junior in high school? Well I skipped kindergarten because I was too smart even in the advanced classes and the same thing happened in third grade. My first class was pre-calculus (don't know how to spell that) then advanced chemistry, advanced band, p.e, senior history, and senior English.

*End of Day*

I was walking home with Taylor when a black SUV pulled up to us
"Are you Shay and Taylor Caniff." The man asked
"Yes." Taylor said questioningly. The man got out of the car he was wearing a black suit and looked about 40 years old.
"Detective Danny Williams there has been a homicide found in your home. Do know the last whereabouts of a man named Kyle Caniff?" Williams asked. ( Did anyone get that reference no? K bye)
"That's our dad and the last time I saw him was before school." I said with concern growing in my voice.
"This is your father? Okay well why don't you come with me and you can see for yourself." Williams said. Me and Taylor got in the backseat of the car when he started driving the opposite way of where our house was. I was getting really nervous.

Taylor's POV

I could tell Shay was getting really nervous she was shaking her legs up and down. I put my hand on her knees to get her to stop. She looked at me and said.
"Taylor what if he's dead we have no one to go to we have to be put up for adoption." She said just above a whisper. Shay was starting to cry she cried into my chest until the car stopped.
"Sorry guys just have to get my partner then we'll be off to the scene. Okay." Williams said. She was still crying.
"Shay I know this isn't the best time to tell you this but I just joined this group called Magcon and we have to go on tours and stuff." I said
"When do you leave?" She asked with tears still in her eyes
"Thursday." I said. It's Tuesday right now.
"No Tay please don't leave me in this hell hole please, please let me come with you." She pleaded crying even harder now.

A/N
I will try to update as much as I can.
Please leave suggestions on what you think should happen in the story.
What will Taylor say will Shay go with him or not?
Will Detective Williams and his partner find the clues needed to solve the homicide. Find out in the next chapter
Bye
~Shay