Chapter 39

A/N this picture is from the movie The Notebook I do not own this picture.

Jo POV

Shawn's flight leaves at 3 in the morning. I was planning on surprising him, but the downside is, is I don't want to wake up at 3 in the morning. Tbh I would do anything for Shawn even if that means wasting my beauty sleep.

*Beep Beep Beep*

My alarm woke me up at 2:15 am so I could see Shawn one last time before he leaves. The next city we'll be in together is in two months and in Cincinnati Ohio. I got in my car and drove to the airport. He was getting out of a limo with Austin. I jumped out of my car not bothering to lock it and ran toward him.
"SHAWN!" I screamed hoping he would hear. He turned his head in my direction and his eyes widened.
"JO!" He yelled and dropped his bags. He ran to me as a ran to him. It was like one of those slo-mo movie scenes where they were running towards each other in the rain. But it was actual rain and we were running at full speed to each other.
"I had to say one last goodbye." I said wrapping him in the tightest hug I have ever given anyone.
"I was hoping you'd come." He whispered over the pouring rain.
"I'll miss you so much. FaceTime me when you can okay." He said kissing my forehead.
"I will I have to leave later today so I better go too." I said

Shawn POV

I don't want her to leave. I'm literally going to cry right now
"I will, I have to leave later today so I better go too." She said. She started to walk away to her car.
"Jo wait!" I yelled over the crashing thunder. She turned around and I kissed her. She smiled into the kiss.
"I love you." I said
"I love you too." She muttered. The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever then I realized I had to go.
"I have to go." I said letting go of her.
"Okay. Don't forget to text me." She said
"How could I?" I asked
"Shawn you better go, you're going to miss your flight." She said. I kissed her one last time and headed back inside to Austin.
"Man you really love her don't you?" He asked
"I do. And she has no idea how much I'm going to miss her." I said almost crying.
"Don't worry man, it'll be fine." Austin said patting me on the back. We boarded the plane on our way to Houston.

Jo POV

I started in my car crying. I saw the plane that I assumed him to be on take off. I cried even harder. I don't know why, we were going each other in two months. But when you are really in love with someone two months could feel like an eternity. I'm in love with Shawn Mendes.

A/N
Hey guys sorry it's been a while. I haven't had any ideas for something to happen. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and overall the whole book. And OMFG thank you guys for over 700 reads, let's try and get it to 1000 reads.
K bye
~Shay