Chapter Twenty-Five

*At Hotel, Dallas*

Shay POV

We all fell asleep watching The Exorcist when our tour bus driver had to come and wake us up. We checked into the hotel and room assignments were the same except Jo wasn't here. I drug my big ass suit case up the stairs because they didn't have an elevator. I got to our room stuck in the key and unlocked it. Once I got in there I threw my suit case next to the bed and flopped down. The boys went to the vending machines so I put my Hollister sweatpants on and Girls Football Championship t-shirt on. I brushed my teeth and hair then put it in a messy bun and took my contacts out. I put my black framed glasses on and put the rubber bands for my braces in. As soon as I sat on my bed I grabbed my Harry Potter book and started reading. I finished about 45 pages by the time the boys got back.
"Jeez what took you guys so long?" I asked continuing to read my book.
"Well we may have walked to Taco Bell." Taylor said
"Did you bring me anything? I asked
"Yeah here's your quesadilla." Taylor said tossing it to me out of the bag.
"Thanks big bro." I said
"Your welcome lil sis." He said sitting down next to me.
"Whatcha readin'?" He asked
"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix." I said in a British accent.
"How's Hermione and Krum doing?" He asked in what he attempted to be a British accent.
"That was the Goblet of Fire, the last book, in this one they break into the ministry and Harry starts a defense against the dark arts club. Sirius dies and Umbridge is an asshole." I said
"Spoiler alert!" Hayes said
"What it's not like you were going to read it or watch it." I said
"She makes a good point Hayes you've always hated Harry Potter, reading, Lord of the rings, oh and the Hunger Games. Didn't you say Peeta was ugly too?" Nash said
"Okay did you seriously say that because if you did I swear I will leave and go sleep in Matt's room, I'm sure he's got some room in there I mean with Jo gone." I said. Hayes was getting really pissed. I knew he would.
"Okay yes I did say that but I judged them before I watched them and I've never seen them so I can't really say anything." He explained. I refused to talk to him but I was joking I wasn't actually mad.
"Shay are you actually mad at me?" He asked scooting closer to me. I scooted away and out into the hall. I stood there and waited for him to come out. He came out and I scared him and the best part was that I got it on video.
"SHIT, holy f*ck you can't do that to me." He said
"Are you mad at me?" He asked
"No that was a joke just to scare you." I said laughing
"Oh that concerned me because I thought you were actually mad over movies and books and reading." He said
"How could I be mad that's your own opinion that's what you think, and me I can think what I think about Harry Potter and Lord of the rings and the Hunger Games and how hot Peeta was before he went insane." I said grabbing his hands
"Not as hot as me though right?" He asked
"Don't get too cocky and yes definitely not as hot as you." I said giggling a little.

*Next Day, Magcon*

I hope this show isn't as bad as the last one.

A/N

How will this Magcon go? Hopefully nothing bad happens or maybe something good will happen. Please vote and comment what you think of this story.
K bye
~Shay