Chapter 33

*Two Weeks Later*

Shay POV

This was the last show of the Magcon tour for the summer. We were in Seattle Washington at the Key Arena for the show. Jo had a soccer game there too. She's number 17 on the national team. We were texting for a while and she told me that she could qualify for the Olympic team. I missed having Jo around she was the one I could talk to about my problems except for Hayes, we have been pretty good, I mean for a 17 year olds relationship. After this week me and Tay are going to live with Cam in LA until we can find a place of our own.
"Hey you ready for your game?" I asked Jo
"Totally, first game of the season." She said
"I can't wait to see it, especially from VIP seats." I said elbowing her.
"I know your lucky you and the guys got them too, they were almost sold out." She said

*At Game*

The crowd screamed for Jo's team. Including me and all the guys. Jo scored the game winning goal.

*After Game*

Jo POV

"Good job Jo, you played like a girl. In a good way of course." Gilinski said
"Thanks." I said smiling
"I'm gonna head to the locker rooms, meet me at the bottom of the space needle in 15." I said and went into the locker rooms.

Shay POV

We all walked to the Space Needle to meet Jo when I got this weird feeling someone was following us. I shrugged the feeling off and kept walking. Hayes somehow knew I was uneasy so he was holding my hand as we walked. We got to the bottom and we're waiting for Jo. We all had hoodies and sunglasses so apparently we looked suspicious to the cops.
"Put your hands up." The cop yelled
"What? What did we do?" Shawn yelled
"Put your hand up and get on the ground now." The cop said walking towards us with a gun.
"Whoa whoa we are just in disguise. We're the Magcon group that's performing in the Key Arena tonight." Cam said getting on his knees.
"Where is the proof of that?" Another officer asked
"Look I'm Shawn Mendes, and that's Cameron Dallas. We were trying to not draw attention to ourselves because now all the fans know we are here." Shawn explained
"Oh gosh I'm so sorry, um carry on." The officer said. There was this girl staring at me, it was really starting to creep me out.
"Guys look, that girl she keeps staring at us." I said
"That's creepy let's go up and wait for Jo." Hayes said
"Okay let's go." I said. We all walked up to the top of the needle and looked out over the city.
"Wow it's beautiful from up here." I said
"Not as beautiful as you." Hayes said making me blush.
"Hayes look we've been together for what about three and a half months and its all gonna be over soon." I said looking down.
"Hey, hey don't think like that." He said putting his forefinger under my chin.
"It's hard Hayes, your the first boy or person I should say that made me feel like I belonged somewhere. I don't want to leave you." I said tears starting to fill my eyes.
"I don't want to leave you either but look at it this way, it's our senior year and Nash is moving out to LA with Cam and when I graduate I'll be here too." He said cupping my cheek in his hand.
"Hayes but what if we find other people?" I asked looking into his ocean blue eyes.
"We might and if we were meant to be together then we'll come back to each other. Okay? I promise." He said tears in his eyes too.
"I love you Benjamin Hayes Grier." I said wrapping my arms around his torso.
"And I love you Shay Kylie Caniff." He said kissing my forehead.
"I'm sorry I hate to ruin this perfectly beautiful moment but that girl is here again." Nash said
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT?" Taylor yelled
"I want you guys." She replied standing up and walking towards us.
"Who are you?" I asked my voice shaking.
"Oh you know who I am." She said coming into view of all of us.

A/N

CLIFFHANGER! Comment who you think the mystery girl is. Thanks for over 200 reads!
K bye
~Shay