Chapter 43

Hayes POV

It was Taylor.
"Look I'm really sorry, I wasn't thinking-" He started
"I know, we don't usually expect you to think about what you're going to say or do and then you do it and instantly regret it. It happens." I cut him off
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked
"It means that you speak your mind. It's not always a bad thing, it's like your from Candor or something." I said (divergent reference)
"Okay I thought you were saying something else. Is she asleep?" He asked
"I'm pretty sure. But usually she snores a little." I said laughing a little.
"I don't snore." Shay said turning over onto her side.
"Then I guess she's not asleep." Taylor said
"Shay I'm really sorry-" Taylor started
"No apology needed, I already heard the conversation. I forgive you but as long as you try to control what comes out of your mouth. And if you don't your new nick name is Candor." She said sitting up to hug Taylor.
"Night Shay." He said closing the door.
"Night Taylor." She said laying her head back on my chest.
"Night Hayes." She said. I started to get up to go Nash's room where I sleep. But she grabbed my wrist.
"Stay, please." She said
"Okay." I said and laid down next to her. We fell asleep in each other's arms I woke up to Shay shaking really bad.
"Shay what's wrong it's three in the morning." I said rubbing my eyes. No response. She was still asleep but she was having a night mare.
"Shay wake up." I said shaking her. She sat up really fast screaming.
"What happened?" She asked placing her hand on her forehead.
"You had a night mare so I woke you up." I said
"Okay um thanks." She said laying down on her back.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked
"No, I just want to go back to sleep." She said turning her head to me.
"Go back to sleep." I said brushing her hair out of her face.
"Night Hayes." She said
"Love you Shay."

Jo POV

*Time Skip*

It's been about two months. Shawn has a show in Cincinnati and I have a tournament as well. We promised each other that we would meet up. I was waiting at the baggage claim with the rest of my team and coaches when I heard Austin's voice and screaming girls. I knew Shawn was here. Did I know where he was? No, there are so many fans here I can't even get through to my bags. I managed to get my bags and meet up with the team outside. We waited for our driver to show up.
"Any minute now." Coach said. We waited and waited and waited. We ended up calling a couple Ubers because we had to check into our hotel at a certain time. The Ubers came and picked us up. We had 11 girls on our team plus our coach. We fit into three Ubers and drove to the hotel.

*At Hotel*

I share a room with Sydney our goalie, Jenna the half back, and Kate the other half back. I play striker. I was getting all my soccer stuff together when there was a knock on the door. As a opened it I was in complete shock.

Shawn POV

I saw Jo at the airport with her team and I was about to walk over to her when I heard someone yell 'Oh my God it's Shawn Mendes and Austin Mahone!' seriously how do these people find us? We were crowded by fans and five security guards had to escort us out. I found out what hotel she was staying so I went there and found her room number from I'm assuming one of her team mates. I knocked on the door and she answered. She stood there in complete and utter shock.
"Can we talk somewhere in private?" I asked. She nodded her head. We walked to my hotel which was only a few blocks away from hers. I pushed the button for the third floor and we walked to my room in silence. We got to my room and I closed the door behind me. She jumped into my arms and I swear she started to cry a bit.
"I missed you so much." She said holding her arms around my neck.
"I missed you too." I said stroking her hair. She pulled her face out of the crook of my neck and faced me. I looked into her deep green eyes and again got lost in them.
"You have no idea how long I've waited to have you in my arms again." I said leaning her forehead against mine. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I leaned in closer til the space between our lips had ceased to exist. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity. It got pretty heated. Then there was a knock on the door.
"Coming." I said getting off the bed.
"Hey Shawn we have a sound check in five." Austin said
"Okay cool be there in a sec." I said closing the door.
"We'll finish this later." I said kissing her one last time
"Okay text me when you're done and I'll text you when practice is over." She said
"Are you going to be late or something?" I asked
"I don't know I probably will be." She said as her arms still clung around my neck.
"You better go then." I said
"If I'm late what do I say. That I was making out with my boyfriend?" She asked
"No just say that you saw an old friend and got caught up talking with him." I said
"Now go, before you're even later." I said ushering her out the door.

A/N
Sorry for the wait my family and I went to Silverwood for the day. Thank you for over 1.25K
K bye
~Shay