Chapter 55

*At Hotel*

Jo POV

Kian and I are really good friends. Not like that kind of friend but like best friends.
"Hey Jo you wanna do something crazy?" Kian asked
"Yeah." I said. Without noticing it he kissed me right on the lips.
"Kian, what the hell I have a boyfriend." I said pulling away as fast as I could.
"I thought you and Shawn were just friends." He said innocently
"No! Do friends hold hands or kiss each other?" I asked irritated
"I'm-" he started
"Save it Kian don't ever talk to me ever again." I said and stormed out of the room. I went to Shay and Hayes room to see Taylor, Cam, Matt, Carter, Sam, Trevor, Shay and Hayes playing Shanghai. Some other people were there but they weren't playing. Like Shawn, Mahogany, Aaron and a few other people.
"Hey, M can I talk to you. Alone." I said. Everyone looked at me then back at what they were doing.
"Yeah." She said. We walked around the hotel for a little bit and I explained the whole Kian thing.
"I think you need to tell Shawn. He'll understand." She said placing her hand on my shoulder.
"Okay I'll tell him." I said we walked back to Shay's room and I got Shawn to come with me.
"Shawn I really need to tell you something, but you have to promise to listen to me." I said
"Okay, I'm listening." He said
"Okay so me and Kian were hanging out in his room and he kissed me. But before you say anything I pulled away as fast as I could and yelled ' Kian, what the hell I have a boyfriend.' He thought you and I were friends." I explained. He had no emotion in his face he didn't even look at me.
"Shawn, you have to understand. It wasn't me it was him. He did it. I would never cheat on you. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, I hope you've figured out that I love you because I would never do anything like that." I said and left him standing in the hallway. I walked to my room. I was the only one in there at the time so I went in, locked the door, and went in the bathroom. I wasn't going to kill myself but that was another place where I could quietly be at peace. And I can't hear anyone else. I went in the bathroom and locked the door. I silently cried as I heard someone open my room door. Damnit I thought I locked it.
"Jo, you in there?" A voice asked. It was Shawn.
"Yeah. But please don't come in." I said
"And why? If you don't unlock this door in getting Taylor." Shawn threatened
"Okay I'm coming. Just don't get Taylor please." I said. I splashed some cold water on my face and walked out. He gave me a tight hug and lifted me off my toes. I was always pretty short but that's okay.
"I'm sorry." He said
"For what none of what happened was your fault." I said
"Yeah but Kian's broken nose is." Shawn said looking into my eyes
"You broke his nose?" I asked amused
"Yeah, it was an accident. But I have a feeling he's never going to be around you or me ever again." Shawn said
"And that's another reason why I love you." I said. Softly pecking his lips.
"What reason would that be?" He asked raising one eyebrow
"Because you're so protective of me. And if anyone hurts me you hurt them back." I said laughing