Chapter Ten

*At Hospital*

Aaron POV

The doctor finally came out and broke the news to us.
"She is very lucky she did break her arm and because she hit her head she does have some memory loss she might only remember certain people from childhood or maybe people she met in the last week. Only go in one at a time we don't want her to get over whelmed." He finished. That's when I broke down on my knees crying the girl I like maybe even love might not remember me I can't deal with that, what if her memory never comes back. Shay knew I was going through something she came and hugged me, honestly her hugs make me feel better.
"It'll be okay I promise and if she doesn't remember you we'll help her remember okay you are probably the best thing that has ever happened to her and you remember that okay in my opinion your better than Matt." She said. I laughed a little at the last part
"You know I can hear you right." Matt said
"C'mon Matt you know it's true." Shawn said. I stopped crying and Shay gave me one last hug and I went into Jo's room.

Jo POV

Im in the hospital how and why am I here. I can hear everyone in my room crying. Then I heard everyone walk out but one came back in.
"Look Jo I know we just met" it was Aaron "but I really like you and I wish you were awake to know that but I really do and if you can hear me...I love you." He said.
I love you those were the three words that were stuck in my head. He loved me

A/N
hey guys over 40 reads and counting OH MY GOD I can't thank you guys enough keep reading more to come
K bye
~Shay