Chapter 60

Shawn POV

I was holding Jo's hand the whole way to the hospital.
"Shawn if I don't make it tell Matt that I love him and Shay was the one of the best friends I've ever had and to take care of Hayes. And I want you to know that I love you and if I have a future I can't imagine it with anyone but you." She said. Her eyes slowly started to close.
"No Jo wake up please. Jo come back to me please." I begged. I was crying my eyes out.
"Jo please. Please babe just open your eyes. You can do it come on please, Jo." I cried.

BEEEEEEEEP

Shay POV

We were on our way to the hospital. The ambulance was already there and Shawn was sitting on the bench outside the front door waiting for us. He was crying, his knees were pulled up to his chest and his head was buried in them. I ran to him.
"Shawn what happened?" I asked
"She told me to tell you you were the best friend she ever had. And Matt she told me to tell you that she loves you and she'll really miss you. Hayes she wants you to take care of Shay." He said
"She's not..." I started
"She is." He said. We all stood silent and let our tears and sniffles speak for us. I rested my head in the crook of Hayes's neck. Everyone was crying. Literally everyone including Taylor and G and Nash and all of them. I went in the hospital and asked for her.
"Josie Espinosa?"
"I'm sorry but was pronounced dead a few minutes ago." The lady said. I broke down crying.
"Are we allowed to see her?" I asked
"Yes you can" She said "room 218." I ran outside to the guys.
"We get to see her. She was pronounced dead at 5:17. It was only a few minutes ago." I said really quietly
"Shawn you want to see her one last time?" Aaron asked. He nodded. We walked into the hospital to her room. There was a monitor but it was going very slowly. She wasn't dead she was just in a really bad coma.
"Guys she's alive." I said
"She is?" Cam asked
"Yes listen to the heart monitor. It's going slow but she's breathing and her hearts beating." I said. Our tears of happiness turned to joy then the doctor came in.
"So she is in a coma and she's in very critical condition. We put her on life support but for only a certain amount of time otherwise we'll have to pull the plug." The doctor said. The doctor left and we were all sitting in the room with each other watching Jo's chest move up and down in a slow pace. I was sitting with Hayes and Taylor was in the other side of me. I leaned my head on Taylor's shoulder as Hayes's hand running up and down my back. I leaned over to Hayes so I was more comfortable.
"I'm sorry to interrupt you but visiting hours are over and you'll need to leave. One person can stay here if you'd like." A nurse said
"Shawn you can stay. I'll stay tomorrow if necessary." Matt said
"Thanks Matt I'll tell you guys if anything happens." Shawn said. We all group hugged.
"Love you Jo." Matt said kissing his sister in the forehead
"Bye Jo, bye Shawn." I said giving Shawn a hug and Jo a squeeze on the hand. We left in the cars we took and once we got back to the hotel I ran inside, unlocked the door and fell onto the bed. I burst into tears. My best friend, besides Aaron, was dying. She was dying all because of some stupid guy I dated back in Indiana.

A/N
Slow update but worth it. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Keep reading let's get this book to 3.5k reads.
K bye
~Shay