Chapter Twenty-One

*At Magcon*

Shay POV

Jo and I are sitting back stage waiting for the boys to be done with their show.
"Hey we would like to welcome two very special girls." Taylor said
"They both are truly a blessing to be able to have with us today." Hayes said
"They are some of the most talented and beautiful people we know." Matt said
"My sister Shay Caniff!" Taylor said as Bart ushered me on to the stage.
"And my sister Jo Espinosa!" Matt announced. Jo came on stage and was a natural she wasn't even scared, but me I was a different story. I never left Taylor's side.
"Okay so I don't know about you guys but I'm in the mood for some music!" Taylor yelled " How about we have Shay and Jo do a duet?" Tay said. The crowd cheered.
"What should we sing?" Jo asked the crowd. She went up to a girl in the crowd and asked.
"Let her go by passenger" the girl said (play song now)
Jo started the song and I had to do the chorus. Here goes nothing. "But you only need the light when it's burning low, only miss the sun when it starts to snow, and you only know you love her when you let her go, and you let her go." I sang doing the best I could. Everyone was silent with their jaws dropped. Did they not like it or something? Then they erupted into a roar of clapping, whistling, and screaming.
"Shay sing another one!" One girl yelled
"Do one with Shawn!" Another yelled
"Sing Life of the Party with Shawn!" Aaron yelled into his mic like a girl.
"Okay okay only if Shawn will." I said
"Do it, do it, do it."the crowd changed
"Fine I'll do it!" Shawn gave in. We sang his song as the closing act then headed backstage. I felt hand around my waist.
"Oh my God you were freaking amazing, good job babe!" Hayes exclaimed. He has never called me that before.
"Thanks I didn't think I had it in me." I said
"Shay I didn't know you could sing like that." Johnson said
"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked
"That's a great thing but you have some serious pipes have you ever considered going big with it?" Johnson asked
"No I really haven't but I think I want to stick with Magcon for now." I said. I received some congrats and good jobs from the other guys but it was go time now Jo and Aaron needed to talk to each other.

Jo POV

I went up to Aaron to talk to him I really need to do this.
"Hey Aaron can I talk to you, alone it's really important." I said
"Yeah sure." He said. We walked to a more private part of the event center.
"Hey I really don't know how to explain this but I just don't feel like we really connect like we used to." I started
"Yeah I feel the same way." He said
"Can we still be friends?" I asked
"Of course I just don't want it to be awkward like most relationships are." He said
"Okay cool let's go back to the guys and Shay." I said. That was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.