Chapter Eighteen

*On the Road*

Taylor POV

Shay let me drive us to our swimming hole we always called it "Shay and Tay's Hangout" when we visited our aunt and uncle who have a beach house here we would run off to the little cave behind the waterfall. We painted our names on the wall. We put the paints on our hands too and stuck them on the wall.
"We're here." I said
"Yay!" Shay exclaimed she jumped out of the car and started to run to the waters edge. She took her shirt and shorts off leaving her in her black bathing suit. She jumped in and swam over to the waterfall. I took my shirt off and jumped in too. I always remember when we were kids this water was cold now it feels like bath water.
"Shay where'd you go?" I called
"Waterfall." Is all I heard so I swam over. She was at the back of the cave trying to find the paints we left when we were kids.
"I got 'em!" She squealed with excitement
"Yaass LETS GO!!"I yelled Shay opened the paints and started on the opposite end of the cave from me and started.
"Let's meet in the middle okay?" I called
"Kay." She called back
*Two Hours Later*

Shay POV

We painted one whole side of the cave and signed our names at the bottom.
"Shay and Taylor Caniff." I said
"Painted on July 17, 2015." He said. We swam back over to the shore and got dried off and headed back to the hotel.
*After Car Ride*
"Thanks Tay." I said
"For what?" He asked
"For everything, for being an amazing big brother who is a pain in the ass. For taking custody of me when you could have just put me in foster care and never had too see me again." I hugged him. I felt teardrops on my head.
"I would have never put you in foster care ever. Now you listen to me if I'm being the overprotective jerk like I was this morning you can tell me because you need your freedom too. Okay and FYI you and Hayes make a pretty cute couple." He said laughing at the last part.
"Whatever come on the guys are probably wondering where we are." I said we broke our hug and turned to walk into the hotel. All the guys and Jo were standing there with their phones out video taping.
"How long have you been standing there?" Taylor asked
"Long enough to know that me and Shay make a cute couple." Hayes said
"Oh and if you hurt Shay or Jo in any way possible you get kicked off tour." Cam said quite harshly
"And your ass gets sent back to North Carolina." Nash added
"It's not going to happen trust me." Hayes said. We all group hugged and went back inside.
"Hey let's watch the Sixth Sense!" Aaron yelled. Everyone agreed except Jo she hated horror movies. On the other hand everyone else loved them, she was overruled.
"SHIT!" Jo yelled she buried her head into Aaron's chest. He rocked her back and forth until she fell asleep. Hayes and I were holding hands and when there was a scary part I'd squeeze his hand. He'd laugh at me for this.

A/N

Hey. How was this chapter? Sorry it was pretty boring it was just a filler chapter. Leave you opinion in the comments. Don't forget to vote, comment and keep reading.
Thanks for over 💯 reads!
K bye
~Shay