Chapter Nineteen

*A Hotel*
Jack G POV

Awesome look at Jo and Aaron all snuggled on the bed watching a scary movie together. Why can't that be me? Why didn't we do that thing in the bathroom like we were dared to? We would be together right now. That would be me in Aaron's place. Jo would be burying her head in my chest when there was a scary part. DAMNIT WHY AM I SUCH A SCREW UP! I love her I really do, I don't want her I need her with me. I have a plan.

Jo POV

I love Aaron I really do but it doesn't feel right. I think of him more as a brother rather than a boyfriend but I can't hurt him like that. If I crush him it'll crush me too.

Aaron POV

I think me and Jo aren't getting anywhere in our relationship, maybe we should have stayed friends. But no Aaron's feelings have to take over everything. I have to talk to her tomorrow.

Jack J POV

Gilinski likes Jo he told me and he faked making out with her in the bathroom because THEY didn't want to. Now he likes her maybe even loves her? What the hell is going on?

Shay POV

Aww Jo and Aaron are so cute together but she looks like she's lost interest. Maybe she has but has Aaron? I'll talk to her tomorrow I guess.

Jack G POV

I going to make Jo jealous

A/N

Hey sorry for changing POV so much but oooo drama. What do you think is going to happen? Leave suggestions in the comments. Having some writer's block anything helps. Thanks for all the reads and positive comments.
K bye
~Shay