Soulmate Searching Pt: 5

Your P.O.V:

I feel as my heart stops for a moment and starts to pound to a steady beat. I  recognize the girl and smile at her, soon watching as three more girls run out of the same room. They squeal and slap her playfully.

"oh my god is that her?!" Asks normani and Lauren nods slowly with her mouth hanging open in disbelief, the girls squeal again. I laugh at there nature and start making my way towards the group.

When I reach the group, I smile at the green eyed goddess.

"I told you I'd find you" I say and she smiles, slamming into me and giving me a big hug, relaxing as I wrap my arms around her.

I rock her side to side in the hug and kiss the side of her head, she lets go of me and takes me by the hand.

"Come on, you're staying with us, I want to you to tell me all about you" she says and pulls me into their room 727, I look behind me and see my room and smile.

What a coincidence.

The girls follow behind with smiles and I end up on a chair sitting in front of girls as the sat on the beds staring at me.

"So, you know who we are?" asks Dinah and I nod with a smile.

"It's kinda hard not to when your soulmate connection starts to take control of your electronics." I say with a chuckle and the girls laugh.

"Okay true" says ally and Lauren smiles at me.

"Tell me about yourself since you probably know more about me without trying" she says with a chuckle and I smile widely

"Well, my names Y/N Y/L/N, I'm twenty one, I work at home, as a Graphics Designer (if you don't like/ or know what that is, get over it, I can't please everyone). Um, I'm not athletic-"

"Well from what I see from your tight shirt, that's a lie" says normani as they all start looking at my stomach.

"Those are belly rolls...there's a difference" I say and the girls laugh.

"I am very sarcastic, and will stab a hoe if needed" I say and the girls laugh again and I smile.

"That's really it to be honest" I say and they nod.

"Very interesting" says Dinah and I roll my eyes.

"The only interesting thing about me is that I can eat a whole box of donuts without noticing" I say and they chuckle.

The rest of night, Lauren and I snuggled and kissed here and there.

Soon I lay down next to her in bed and she instantly snuggles into me, wrapping her arms around my waist, and I kiss her head. I fall asleep soon after with a smile plastered on my face.

"Y/N!" Yells a voice and I freak out, letting go of Lauren and falling off the bed, landing on the floor and soon smacking my head on the metal bar under the bed.

"Ouch, Ouch, Ouch" I whisper as I hold my head in pain.

"Dinah! What the hell!?" Yells Lauren and she leans over the bed.

"Baby, are you okay?" She asks and I groan in response as I get up.

"I'll survive" I say and sit back on the bed.

"Dinah, what the hell was that for?!" Yells Lauren and Dinah shrugs.

"I wanted to know if she wanted butter on her pancakes" says Dinah and I laugh.

"Yes please" I say and I see ally's head pop out of the kitchen in the hotel.

"Manners!? And I thought you couldn't get any better!" She says and I laugh again.

"Thank you ally" I say as I get up and grab my phone, looking through and rolling my eyes at a few missed calls from someone that I don't want to talk to.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Asks normani and sigh.

"This girl at my old high school thought I was her soulmate when really it's my best friend who's to afraid to tell her and now I'm just sitting her with fourteen missed calls" I say and I look at Lauren who seems to be a little jealous and I smile.

"Someone jealous?" I ask and Lauren glares at me playfully.

"Shut up" she says with a smile and I laugh.

After we eat and take showers, I hear my phone ring and pick it up, soon groaning again, and walking out into the hallway.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey babe" say Zendaya and I roll my eyes again.

"Don't call me that, and I have some great news" I say with a evil smirk.

"What? That you finally figured out we're make for each other?" She asks and I laugh.

"No, but I found my soulmate and were connected now." I say and I hear complete silence, I was soon hung up on and I shrug.

Walking back into the room, laying next to my girlfriend.

Little did I know that my soulmate was about to do something that showed me who much she cared.

What she did was...