Makeup hacks💄

Hey guys!! Today I am going to teach you  all of my ultimate makeup hacks so your makeup is always on point. If you like this chapter make sure you vote and comment which makeup hack was your favorite.

#1
Can't find the perfect lip liner? No problem. Get yourself a lip applicator brush. Then you can dip the lip brush into lipstick of your choice and line your lips perfectly. Then apply your lipstick. That way you will always have perfectly liner lips without spending more money on lip liners. (Fun fact: never purchased a lip liner in my life)

#2
Use a card (playing card, index card, etc.) and cover your newly applied eyeshadow. Then apply your mascara. Now no more mascara dots will ruin your perfect eyeshadow look.

#3
Most people dampen their beauty blender so they can bake under their eyes. Well DON'T DO THAT. Use two different beauty blenders. One to blend foundation and concealer and the other to just use for baking under the eyes. The application for baking will be must easier now.

#4
Use a sticky note to make the perfect wing liner. Index cards are too thick, floss isn't straight, sticky notes are perfect where you can hold it, make the wing and the card will catch the extra liner.

#5
To get more volume into your lashes, shimmy the wand back and forth. That way you'll get longer, more volumized lashes. And your mascara won't be as clumpy.

#6
Have oily skin? Try a very matteifying (don't know how to spell that) setting power (I recommend the translucent setting powder by Maybelline New York or the Laura Mercier setting powder.

#7
No blush? No problem. Just take some of your lipstick and apply it very lightly to the apples of your cheeks. Looks very natural.

#8
Have an old eyebrow spoolie? Use it as an eyelash separator if you have any chunks in your mascara. You can also use it to put Vaseline on your eyelashes to make them grow longer. Just make sure you wash your spoolie first.

#9
No fan brush? Take bobby pins and slide them in your blush brush and you're done! Great way to have a fan brush in a pinch.

#10
Don't want to dirty your fingers but have to apply your foundation with them? Use a Q-tip! It gathers the product and swipes it on your face. It also doesn't absorb that much of the product. 

Thank you so much for reading this chapter!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did make sure to vote on this chapter. Comment which one of these hacks was your favorite. Make sure you follow me on twitter (DifferentGirl_2) and subscribe to my YouTube Channel (The Different Girl)

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO