Even more life hacks!

Chao Everyone! Today I have even more life hacks for you. Some of them are beach addition! Most of the beach hacks I got from frugalcouponliving.com. You can never have too many life hacks. Hope you enjoy them!

❤ Use your name as your passwords. That way, you'll never forget them.

❤ When reading a hardcover book, tape the paper that covers the book onto the actual book. That way, the paper will never fall off.

❤ Have a scratch? Soak it in cold water. Have a black and blue? Put ice on it.

❤ Always write your name in a book that you own. That way, people will always know to return it to you.

❤ Hold the home button and power button to reset an Apple device.

❤ Hold the power and lower volume button to take a snapshot on an Android device.

❤ If you are trying to remember something, close your eyes. That will block your surroundings and help you concentrate.

❤ Put water balloons in a cooler to use them as ice packs to keep your food cool. They will make a lot of fun later!

❤ Use baby powder to get sand off of you.

❤ Do your legs sting when you have after coming from the beach? Layer baby oil as you shave. That should help to problem.

❤ Put your money in chapstick or an empty medicine container to keep it save.

❤To make a tent, take two blankets and clip them together with a big clip. Then take thumbtacks and stick them through the blanket and into the sand.

❤ Color code your textbooks. So you know which one is which.

❤ When you draw your name in the sand at the beach, do it between the dry sand and the ocean. That way, it doesn't fade away so quickly and it won't get washed away by the sea.

❤ Don't like the sea? Make a hole right by the sea and sit in it. Then, watch the water come into your pool! This is great for kids or people who are afraid of water.

❤ The best way to cure the hiccups is to suck on ice. Trust me, I know!

❤ Put on lip balm right before you go to bed. It will soften your lips even more.

❤ When you want to make an alarm for your reminder, always make it go off 15-20 minutes before the actual event. That way, you're not too early and you're not too late.

❤ Put sunscreen on before you even go outside. That way it can have time to absorb in your skin.

❤ If a guy asks you out and you want to say no, say I'll think about it in public. Then, go with him to a quite place to let him down easy.

❤ Never paint your nails on your cuticles. Paint near them. That way, it makes it easier to get your nail polish off.

❤ The more buttons on jeans or shorts, the tighter it is around your stomach, the more your pants sucks in your tummy (which is a good thing!)

❤ Baking soda helps whiting teeth. It tastes disgusting so mix it with water and mouth wash.

Those are all my life hacks for today. I love life hacks so much because I believe they are so helpful. So I hope that mine were very helpful for you. I you want more life hacks or have some for me please comment them. AQ? Comment them below. -TDG