Ask TDG (#1)

Hey guys!!! Today I am going to be doing something that I've always wanted to do. A Q&A!!! Thank you to everyone who left a question for me to answer by either the previous chapter's comment section or by direct messaging me. If this chapter gets to 40 votes (which is a lot but I know we can do it) I'll do another Ask TDG and notify you guys when I'm doing another one. So let's get started!!!

iheartliz : favorite shoe brand?
My favorite shoe brands are Converse in the spring and summer and Uggs in the fall and winter.

lowercase_anne : well she first asked WHAT ARE THOSE 😂😂but then she asked if you could travel anywhere in the world where would you travel to and why?
I honestly have never been on an airplane before (I know I live a sad life) I've only been to 5 states in the United States so I would want to go to Florida or Hawaii.

DJthePanda : what makeup brand do you use?
I love to try new things but I have a lot and I mean A LOT of Maybelline New York products and honestly those products have never failed me so yeah definitely Maybelline New York.

CreepyFandomTrash : Have you ever been in the situations that you have listed in your book and if yes which?
Every situation and thing that I list in my book comes from my experience in living on this earth for 15 years. I give you guys all my advice and situations from previous events that I've lived in. I get that some of the situations are kind of weird and sometimes not realistic but unless I say I don't know on something then I have done it or lived it before.

Cutelambs26 : Why are you so good at books?
I don't know but people seem to like them so I try my best. Thanks for reading my books❤️❤️

pugloves (through DM) : To sum what she said up she said that her mom always takes her brother's side in situations when they fight. Should she talk to her Mom and Dad about it?
That has happened to me and my siblings before and I have talked to both parents about it. Most of the time they will say that the don't pick one sibling's side all of the time. However if you give you side of the story and all of you points in your argument, eventually a parent will agree with you more often. You could also give examples of times when the parent took the sibling's side (make sure you have at least 3 examples for a better chance of your point to be gotten across to them.)

Those are some questions I got! If you want your question answered by me comment below and I'll do another Ask TDG! Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter. Follow me on twitter @DifferentGirl_2 and subscribe to my YouTube channel The Different Girl (btw new videos are even Friday)

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO