Make-up hints

I love makeup. It helps us girls with a lot of things. Covering ache, looking cute, and just plain old having fun. so today I will give you hints all about the basics in makeup. Hope you like it.

💄 The best makeup brands I would always recommend for the quality and price is Maybelliene New York and the brand New York City.

💄 The makeup brand New York Color is cheap and has good quality. Not as good as the ones above though.

💄Another cheaper and good quality makeup brand is Revlon.

💄 Red lipstick is a bit extreme. So wait until you're about 17 to wear it everyday.

💄 Mascara helps a lot. So be proud to use it.

💄 Curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler BEFORE putting on mascara. If you do it the other way around, it can dirty your eyelash curler.

💄 No blush. No problem. The lipstick you are wearing is the trick. Just swipe a little on your cheek and blend well. I promise it will look great and natural. Hint: Don't do this everyday. It can clog up your pores.

💄 Never put on too much blush. You'll look like a porcelain doll.

💄 If you want to wear bright eyeshadow, be very careful. If you put too much, you'll look like a clown. So if you are under the age of 18, wear a little bit of bright eye shadow, so you can give a pop of color to your eyes.

💄 When you put on bronzer, make it in he shape of a 3 on your cheek. Ot will look totally natural.

💄 Use BB cream in the summer and foundation in the winter. The BB cream is light so you won't feel so hot and heavy in the summer.

💄 Lip gloss does have color in it sometimes. So if you don't have pip stick, there is some lip gloss with a lot of color.

💄 Brown is the most natural color there is.

💄 Always remove your make up before you go to bed. It can cause infections on your face.

💄 You might be allergic to some make up. Test it by when you first open it, put it on your wrist and swash it. Later if it is red, you're allergic to it. If not, enjoy your new makeup.

💄In the summer, get waterproof mascara. It helps your mascara stay on through sweat and water.

💄Walmart and CVS one of the best places to get your makeup. Not only do they have a lot, but the quality an prices are fantastic.

💄 Put white eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eye. It will make your eyes more awake.

💄Put on eyeshadow before any eyeliner or mascara. It's just a makeup rule.

💄If a lipstick smells bad, then you know it's expired. It's the same thing with lip gloss.

💄If blush has a lot of white spots in it, that means it's bad and you have to throw it out.

💄 Use a little mascara brush(or any straw like brush) to help get clumps out of your mascara.

💄 Mascara can last between 4-6 months.

💄Lipstick and lip gloss can last to around 2 years.

💄Blush can last to almost 2 years. It's probably better to throw it out after 1 year.

💄 When your BB cream, concealer, or foundation gets dry, it means it's bad.

Those are my makeup tips. They are really helpful for me and I hope the same thing for you. AQ? I'll answer them all. -TDG