DIY winter room decor

Hey guys. Do you think you room looks boring now Christmas is over? Defiantly boring. Do you want to make some new DIY winter room decor so that your room isn't boring? Yes.

Winter wall words

Supples:

•Index card
• Fancy scissors
• Crayons
• Markers
• Tape

Steps:

1. Cut squares with your fancy scissors. You cut as many squares as the letters in your winter word.

2. Color each square a winter color. Then write each letter on each square. The squares should make your winter word. Some winter words include: snow, snowflakes, winter, ice, etc.

3. Tape them in any form you want on your wall.

Decorative winter cube (or dice)

Supplies:

• Block of wood. They come precut in cube form sometimes.
• Acrylic paint
• Paintbrushes

Steps:

1. Paint your wood cube with a light blue or white. A neutral winter color. make sure you do all six sides.

2. Paint any decorations on it. Personalize it. Make it your own and have fun doing it.

3. When it dries, put it somewhere in your room. You can flip it whenever you want to see a new side.

Snowflake garland

Supplies:

• White or blue yarn
• White or blue clothespins
• Snowflake ornaments
• Extra! Polaroids

Steps:

1. Hang the yarn across the top of your wall.

2. Take you clothespin and pin up each of your snowflakes.

3. If you have any Polaroids, you can hang a Polaroid then snowflake, Polaroid, snowflake, etc.

Snow globe

Supplies:

• Mason Jar
• Glitter
• Any little beads and such
• Hot Glue Gun

Steps:

1. Fill the mason jar with water ALMOST TO THE TOP!!!! DO NOT FILL IT ALL THE WAY. Just to the part of the mason jar where the glass is titled to meet the top. NOT the top.

2. (You do this step before or after the water) Add your glitter and beads.

3. Hot glue the top of the mason jar to the ring and the whole top to the glass jar. Make sure it is sooo tight so nothing can get through it and it can never be opened again.

4. After two hours of letting the glue dry ( let it dry that long just to be save.) Shake it and enjoy it.

So that is my DIY winter room decor. I hope you enjoy it! They are super easy to make. Love ya! xoxo

Goal of the day: 3 comments