DIY donut pumpkin🎃🍩

Hey guys!!!! Today I am going to teach you guys how to make your pumpkin look like a donut!!! This is the pumpkin I did and I think it looks so cute. (If you want me to teach you how to DIY and different pumpkin, comment the suggestion below)

Supplies:
•acrylic paint
•pumpkin
•brushes
•toothpicks
•wipe or paper towel

Steps:
1. Clean you pumpkin completely with either a wipe or wet paper towel. The pumpkin cannot be dirty when you paint it.
2. After you've cleaned it, start painting your base color. You can paint it any donut color you want. I painted it pink almost like a strawberry donut but it's your choice.
3. Once you've let the bass color dry, draw a line that is not straight, almost like a donut frosting spills over the donut. Make the color any frosting color you want.
4. After drawing you line, fill in the top half of the pumpkin who the same line color your chose.
5. After letting everything dry, take a toothpick and dip it in a bunch different colors and press them down on the frosting. This is how you make the sprinkles.
6. If you mess up with the sprinkles (which is most likely going to happen) take your frosting color and touch it up.
7. You're done!!!!

That is how you make your pumpkin look like a donut!! I really hope you guys enjoyed it!!! If you did enjoy this chapter make sure you give it a vote and comment below what food you want me to put on a pumpkin next! Also follow me on twitter (DifferentGirl_2) and subscribe to my YouTube channel (The Different Girl)

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO