Ways to get out of trouble

Hey guys!! Today I am going to teach you ways to get out of trouble. If you happen to be in trouble on accident or for the first time and you don't know what to do, I can help. I personally haven't been in trouble too much but I had a class where they did everything to get out Of anything so I saw a few tricks here and there. And of course use these tricks with caution and if you do get caught I am not to blame for any of these tricks. I do not support you getting in trouble.

1. If you get dress coded for a shirt (I wore a uniform to school but my friend did this and it worked) here's a really elaborate plan to get out of your detention: Get someone to change shirts (a shirt that is in the dress code) with you after school ends and before you get to detention. Then ask the person who is holding the detention why you got on in the first place. If the person who assigns you the dressing coding remembers that's a different shirt try to defend yourself. If it's someone completely different I'm sure they'll figure it out. The key is to stick with your story and to NOT GIVE UP.

2. If you got caught for cheating here is how to defend yourself. If you wrote on yourself just say it was from yesterday and you didn't have any paper to write down what you needed to memorize. If it's anything else just take the blame or else you can get severely punished.

3. If you are caught cheating on someone else's paper simply say that you were daydreaming and apologize for not doing your work. If you convince them well enough then they probably will believe you.

4. If your parents are so mad at you and you don't know why just let them be. Do not ever say that you didn't do anything wrong cause they obviously think that you did something bad and in their eyes you probably did. Let them cool off and then later you remember why they could be mad at you then you can say you are sorry.

5. If you are late on your curfew just say there was really bad traffic and it took longer to get home. Pretty simple. But if a parent was driving you home and your parents ask there parents and the person who took you home doesn't remember any traffic then just continue your story. You could also say it was really crowded at the place you were and it was hard to get to the exit.

6. Got caught in a lie? Depending on the lie you told is how you should defend yourself. If you said you were going to study at a friend's house and really you weren't say after you studied you went to the other place cause you worked so hard and you thought you deserved a break. And then apologize for not asking them first. This is a simple example but depending on what your lie was you have to defend yourself in a certain way. Comment below if you need me to give you any direct advice or if I should be doing a Q&A chapter where I answer all your questions.

Those are just some ways to get out of trouble. Comment below any questions you have and if you want I can answer all of your questions in a Q&A make sure you vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure you follow me on twitter @DifferentGirl_2 and make sure to subscribe to my new YouTube channel (link in my bio of my profile on Wattpad) and of course.....

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO

A Girl's Guide to Anything and Everything On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara