AskTDG (#4)

Hey guys!!! Today I am going to do a short AskTDG!!! Haven't does this in a while so I know it's time. I actually want to do one more AskTDG before the end of the year (2017 if you are reading in like 2025) So make sure to leave your questions (could be holiday based, could be anything) and I'll make another AskTDG very soon.

@TheLittenKitten : I like this boy and I want to know if he likes me back, do you know any ways to tell?

Well if he stares at you a lot, talks to you a lot, texts you a lot, and snaps you a lot then he is defiantly interested. Just talk to him and see how it goes. But also make sure to look for these signs.

FormerlyEden : What do you usually do for Christmas?

I usually spend Christmas with my family, eating food. I never do anything special.

@racheldare13 : what do you do when a boy tells you they think you're cute?

It absolutely depends on the guy that tells you this. If you are interested in him, make sure he likes you back by looking for signs such as the ones I stated two questions ago.

@lost_broken_mind : What is the perfect Christmas hoodie?

Red, white or green one so you can get into the spirit and stay warm at the same time. The ones at Urban Outfitters and Forever 21 are really cute.

So that is my quick AskTDG I really hope you guys enjoy it and if you did make sure to vote and comment questions ON THIS CHAPTER for the last AskTDG of the year coming soon. Follow me on twitter (DifferentGirl_2) and subscribe to my YouTube channel (The Different Girl)

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO