You know that moment...

Today I have a lot of you know that moments. Now we can relate together.

You know that moment.... when you are raising your hand to answer a question in school and then someone shouts out the answer.

You know that moment... when your life is going perfect and you don't want to change anything and then your period comes.

You know that moment.... when you wake up in the morning and you sit up. Then you just lay back down.

You know that moment.... when you have a headache and that exact day the whole world decides to be loud and chaotic. (I mean I barely have headaches and this happens to me!!!)

You know that moment....when you clean something up and the literally the next second it gets messy again.

You know that moment.... when you are speechless about something and everyone else has something to say about that topic. Then you feel left out.

You know that moment.... when you think of the best idea ever or something to say and then in a split second you lose it. I hate that so much.

You know that moment.... when you completely forgot something and then no one believes that you really forgot it.

You know that moment.... when you realized that you are watching a TV show for kids.

You know that moment.... when you try your best to stay healthy and then you get sick.

You know that moment.... when the only day that you have picture day is the only day you have the most pimples that you have ever had on your face.

You know that moment.... when you're a kid and you realize that your parents' names aren't Mom and Dad.

You know that moment.... when you want to set a record in the book of world records and you think it is easy. Then you realize how hard it is and give up.

You know that moment.... when you stay up all night watching Youtube, going on social media, or talking to your friends and you realize what time it is. Comment which one of these you do below.

You know that moment....when you blink and something life changing happens.

You know that moment.... when you finally spot a big hill and you go up on it and sing "The hills are alive with the sound of music."

You know that moment.... when you sit on a carpet and you're waiting for it to start flying.

You know that moment.... when you go on a ride and your stomach drops. Then you compare that exact feeling to the first day of school.

You know that moment... when you are waiting for something really exciting and it takes forever to come. Then when it does come it happens in a blink of an eye.

You know that moment.... when sometimes you just want to crawl into a little hole and die because life is so horrible.

Those are all my you know that moments. I hope you at least laughed or thought to yourself 'I know right'. Comment below your favorite you know that moment or comment one that you made up because I made all these up. Btw I based these on real experiences I and other people have experienced. AQ?Just ask. Love ya!

TDG in and out