MY CRUSH ALMOST BEING EXPOSED! (Storytime)

Hey guys! Today I have a story for you. It's actually kind of risky to tell cause my friend as Wattpad and she might be able to read this but.... oh well! Anyway let's get on with the story. (It's kind of long so be prepared and get something to nosh on.)

So it actually happened SO RECENTLY!! It was crazy. But it started when the same friend that I mentioned before and I were talking about doing the dear ex, dear self, dear future me, etc. thing you might see on people's finstas on Instagram. So she did that and I decided to do that too. Then it got to the dear crush part.

Now I'm human EVERYONE has a crush but I know for a fact that he doesn't like me. (Btw he wasn't in school that day so I was so thankful for that.) my friend told me her crush and then it came out as a joke. So I said I liked a crush and I would admit if he was in our school or not if she gave me a dollar. She ended up giving me the dollar and I said he was in our school. ( this is true btw) so she got all excited and asked me for another hint. So I said that we follow each other on Instagram (again also true.)

So she started telling EVERYONE that I liked someone in our school (I know some friend right?) yeah and the moment she said that everyone said, "Oh it's totally -------" and they were right! I mean really? Of course I denied it but they weren't going to give it up. Then they started guessing other guys, still keeping my real crush in the back of their minds. My friend who I originally told actually MADE A LIST OF BOYS AT OUR SCHOOL I FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM and she shared the list to others. WHY????

So yeah my friends kept trying to ship me with people in our grade and also trying to guess who my real crush was. By the end of the day, it had gotten so bad that I had to lie and said my real crush wasn't anyone in the school. Some people believed me some didn't. But they eventually stopped and it was kind of calm. But it really annoyed me and I really didn't want my real crush finding out all of this. I thought I could've at least told her that he went to our school but NOOOOOO.

~the next day~
So yeah the next day the guy I like was in school and the ship name that my friends gave us yesterday....... yeah they mentioned to him. Thankfully he didn't have a bad reaction. He was basically just looking kind of shocked, but not too shocked and shook his head. It was probably the best response I could've asked for. 😅While he just shook his head, I was yelling at them reminding them that the whole thing from yesterday was a complete "joke". They believed me but would STILL ship me with people. Although it wasn't as bad today. I swear my stupid friends won't let this go after I told them it was a complete joke. (Still they don't really need to know I was originally telling the truth and then I lied to them. Let them keep thinking it's the other way around.)

And yes I know I shouldn't lie to my friends but I really didn't want anyone to know who I liked or that I liked someone in general. The whole thing kind of came out as an accident. Plus I kind of just wanted that dollar which I know was really stupid but I promise not to ever do something like that again.

So yeah. By the way this happened this past Thursday and Friday and I don't know what's going to happen on Monday. Everyone pray for me! I'll keep you updated!!

That was my story time chapter about my crush almost being revealed to others. Again please like this chapter if you pray for me. And I dare you all to comment your crush's name.

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!

The Different Girl, staying the same xoxo