UPDATE

HEY GUYS.

I just wanted all of you to make sure that I am not dead.

JUST KIDDING.

If you're wondering why I haven't been uploading on this book it is because I PHYSICALLY CAN'T ANYMORE. I have reached the limit of writing chapters in one book and I had to delete a chapter just to make this chapter happen.

If you have previously read this book before or are still reading this book I just want you guys to know that I am continuing this book in a second book. WOOOOOW. It's obviously just called a girl's Guide to everything and anything 2 and it is currently up already and you can check it out by simply clicking on my profile and finding it in my books. I am so grateful for the endless support I get on this book and if you have finish this book and would like to continue reading something that is the exact same thing as this book then go check out my second book. I upload pretty frequently and I take any chapter suggestion. SO GO CHECK IT OUT.

ANNNNNDDDD If you want to take a step further I do have my very own YOUTUBE CHANNEL YESSSS. My YouTube channel consist of the exact same things I write about except you get to see my face and can physically see some of the stuff I talk about. It is really cool I would really appreciate if you would go and subscribe to my YouTube channel. I try to oblivious as often as I can and if you like this book and my second book then you'll DEFINITELY like my YouTube channel. And to access my YouTube channel you can simply type in your YouTube search engine The Different Girl or click the link in my profile description box on Wattpad.

If you would also like to contact me and interact with me in any other way do you have a Twitter account as well. (DifferentGirl_2) you can tweet me and see my tweets as much is you want on there if you don't know that already. PLUS ON INSTAGRAM (TheDifferentGirl__) double _

So that's about it I'm not going to be uploading any more chapters because I can't anymore sadly. Again thank you for the endless love and support on this book and if you didn't finish it then I suggest you do finish it before you check the second book. I love you guys more than life and hope to see you in my second book AND my YouTube channel in the comment section.

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!

The Different Girl, staying the same Xoxo