DIY school supplies!!!!

Hey guys! Today I am going to teach you guys how to make your own cute school supplies for the upcoming school year! This chapter was inspired and asked to make by gabriellavanda so thank you so much for the idea! Also just want to add that you can use what colors, designs, or prints you like to decorate them. Make your school supplies stand out just like all of you do!!!

DIY binder ideas

Here are some simple ways to spice up your binders:

1. Add cute card stock paper with inspirational quotes on it. You can find these at your local craft store.
2. Apply bubble stickers on the outside of your binders if you don't want to put anything in the clear little folder thingy. You can literally find these anywhere in many different variations.
3. Making a photo collage and putting that on the front of your binder makes it really cute and personalized.

DIY pencil case

Supplies:

• Fabric
• Scissors
• Sewing machine or hand sewn
• If you don't like to sew hot glue works too (not as well though)
• Button

Steps:

1. Cut out the amount of fabric you want for your pencil case and make the 2 squares or circle even (leave one side a little bit bigger than the other)
2. Sew or hot glue each fabric side except for one (that's going to be the opening of course).
3. See or hot glue a button on the front of the pouch.
4. Cut an opening on the bigger square or shape of fabric you have. Make sure the button fits in the cut opening. ( also make sure your fabric can fold over so the button can secure the opening. And you're done!!!

DIY chalkboard notebook

Supplies:

• Chalkboard paint
• Notebook
• Paint brush
• Chalk

Steps:

1. Take your notebook and paint thin coats of chalkboard paint on the front of your notebook.
2. Once you have painted enough layers where it isn't see through then you have to wait at least 1 full day to dry.
3. Take your chalk and after the notebook is dry draw on every inch of the notebook and then erase it. This is so that the chalkboard is smoother and works better when you actually started to draw on it and you're done!!!

Glitter pencils

Supplies:

• Pencils
• Modge podge (form of glue)
• Any glitter of your choice

Steps:

1. Paint a thin layer of modge podge on your pencil.
2. Quickly before it dries, Pour your glitter all over your pencil. Shake off the extra glitter.
3. Then put another thin layer of modge podge over the pencil to seal all the glitter and you're done.

Glitter notebook

LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME SUPPLIES AND STEPS AS THE PENCIL EXCEPT WITH A NOTEBOOK.

Patch laptop case

If you are allowed to bring in your computers for school, this is such a cool DIY

Supplies:

• Hot glue
• Clear (silicone works best)laptop case
• Patches of your choice

Steps:
1. It's kind of self explanatory but just hot glue the patches on your case instead of ironing them on. If the patches are already pretty sticky then you don't need the hot glue.

NOTE: DO NOT HOT GLUE THE PATCHES WITH THE CASE ALREADY ON YOUR COMPUTER HOT GLUE THEM THEN PUT ON YOUR PATCHES!!!

It is so dangerous if you don't do that. 

That's it!! I really hoped you guys enjoyed these DIY school supplies and I hope you have the cutest supplies in school. Make sure to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to follow me on twitter @DifferentGirl_2 and subscribe to my YouTube channel (and watch my latest video) ‪The Different Girl.

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO