New life hacks

Hey guys!!!!Today I have some really cool new life hacks for you to try. I have personally tested these out for you and I can't even describe how well they have worked for me. I hope you guys like them and I really hope they help you a lot.

1. You know when your pencil eraser is gone? Yes you have a pencil with no eraser. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL. What's really cool is that dry glue can be used as an eraser? All you have to do is take a hot glue gun and put a dot of glue on the top of your pencil, where the eraser should be. When it dries you got yourself  brand new eraser!!!!

2. (I might have mentioned this before and if I have I'm so sorry) if you have a plant and you want to water it without any water spilling just take an empty water bottle and poke a hole in the cap with a pen. Then fill the bottle with water and squirt water to your plants with no mess.

3. To stop biting your nails or chewing on pencils dip them in a liquid you hate. For example keep your nails or pencils in pickle juice for a while. That way you'll remember not to chew or bite them.

4. If you are getting a pedicure and you are just too ticklish I have a solution. Hold your breath and count to 10 or 20 depending on how long it takes. The reason why this works is because you won't let out a laugh. Of course you might move your feet but at least it won't be noticeable that you are ticklish.

5. One of the biggest problems in today's day is how to get rid of ads in games. Sadly some ads like on websites and YouTube you just can't get rid of. But in games, it's a completely different story. Besides putting your phone on airplane mode, sometimes if you exit it of the game completely, it will skip the add. This only works unless you have died and the ad it after you died. And it works for some games not all.

6. If you don't want to sneeze you can do one of two things and about if these things work so well! You can either say or mouth cucumber. Yes, you read correctly. Say or mouth the word cucumber and for some weird reason, you won't sneeze. The other method is putting you tongue on the roof of your mouth. Both of these things work so well.

7. This next life hack I have to give full credit to Rachel Ballinger. She said that the best way to get rid of hick ups is to drink water with a straw but cover your ears and nose while you do this. I have tried it myself and it does work!!!

8. If you have gum stuck in your hair (and yes this has definitely have happened to me on a few occasions) you can take any carbonated drink and dip that chunk of your hair in it. It will work pretty well without having to cut any of your hair.

9. If you can't undo a zipper of a jacket that is already on your body then simple just take it off like a dress. From under or over you. You may look weird but then you have a better try to undoing the zipper if you aren't wearing it.

10. If you don't want anyone to take your gum, save the extra wrappers and put them all in one pocket. Then take them all out when someone asks. That way, they believe that you are all your gum.

There are some quick life hacks for you guys. Make sure you vote and comment if you enjoyed. Of course follow me on twitter @DifferentGirl_2 and enter in my giveaway (go back a few chapters) it ends in literally 11 days!!!!

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO