I want your answers........(storytime)

Hey guys. Today I am getting a little personal and telling you a story about what is currently going on in my life. I am going to tell you the whole story, share my feelings about it and in the end I want you to comment below on what I should do next. I know I answer your questions and give you advice but sometimes it's hard to make a decision when it's your problem, you know? Anyway let's get started.

So I've known this kid for 11 years. Let's call him Pathetic Patrick (we will see soon why) He's been a great friend to me and we're currently in high school together now. Anyway he's currently dating this girl I've known for a really long time since I've danced with her in the past. She's a really nice girl and she's super sweet but I haven't seen her since sixth grade until my old school's street fair back in September.

Anyway the street fair happens everything is pretty normal until one day I get a snap from my friend's girlfriend. We'll call her Clueless Cathy. She talked about how she misses me and how she is doing and all that stuff. Honestly I thought was really fishy how out of the blue she started to talk to me like that but I didn't question anything because maybe she was just generally being nice. Well turns out I was right the entire time. The next day she snaps me a question that kind of makes me shocked and confused at the same time. She asked me "why did my friend say you said I lied about being adopted?" So yeah she's adopted and I've known this since we first met when we were little kids. But I never said anything like that and I never would to anyone even if they were strangers or five hated them for the longest time. That's just rude disrespectful and honestly stupid. So I then asked her what friend a told you this and I already kind of knew the answer. She said the name of this girl who I went to school with since she came to my old school in 6th grade. Let's call her b***h. Okay all jokes aside let's called her Alexa. I tried being her friend and sixth grade because she didn't have any friends because she was new and she was my friend all that year.

In seventh grade however she started being horrible to me. She will treat me like crap While in school but when we would FaceTime every night, she would be her normal self again which I thought was incredibly disrespectful and stupid and weird honestly why was she to different people? She then told my mom that I Norred her all day and I almost got in trouble by my own mom for no reason by the way our moms are pretty good friends while we were really good friends too. She also gave me attitude all the time and I was sick and tired of her crap so I decided to call it quits. Of course I didn't stop her from being mean to me in eighth grade when I was actually being the better person and sometimes it Hyder her or said good morning. Literally I'm not kidding one morning I said good morning and she said "I'm not in a good mood. I don't want to talk to anyone go away." And of course seconds later she would go and talk to some other person. So yeah she was horrible and she also was a huge liar which comes into play in this story.

I would also like to mention how Alexa has always had forever huge crush on Pathetic Patrick. I'm not kidding she was head over heels for him and of course he didn't like her back so would she do was the next best thing and I was to become his "best friend." I would like to know that she's pretty lonely so he kind of felt bad for her all these years. So Patrick has had many girlfriends in the past and every single one of them Alexa has been their best friend too and the moment that Patrick and his girlfriend would break up Alexa would stop being friends with his girlfriend.

So of course she was best friends with this girl I had known forever and is currently dating Patrick. So yeah she told this lie to Cathy and of course I denied it and told her the truth. She also said I've been hearing a lot to about me. I asked her to continue and she said that at my old school's streetfair a lot of people said I was all over her boyfriend, Patrick. So let me tell you this right now. I have never liked this kid out of all my years of knowing him and I never well but apparently all these people, including her mom she said, said I was all over him. Course I didn't really believe that because when I asked who specifically she just said a lot of people so I'm pretty sure Alexa was the one who said all of the stuff to tell her to tell me or some crap like that.

Anyway I decided to be a great person and not let Patrick choose between his girlfriend and me so I said to Cathy I would stop talking to Patrick. First she said that she didn't want that and that she only wanted to not hear what she heard anymore but in the end she was OK with me not talking to him anymore and she was happy. So yeah I ignored him for a week and I realized that he wasn't even trying to make conversation with me like you normally would in school and wasn't anything crazy would literally say hi and talk about our school life to each other nothing anyone should be concerned about. Anyway he wasn't talking to me which was weird because he would always say hi to me in the halls and stuff just like I would but that I was ignoring him it was almost like he was ignoring me. I found out from a friend from school that he knew about the whole thing all along and I thought he hadn't even knew about the fight that was going on between his girlfriend me. He said he didn't want talk to me anymore because he said it was awkward like WHAT THE HELL. Now I was pissed I was being a nice person to his girlfriend and not calling her anything or completely going b***h mode on her. I was mad that he didn't even bother to talk to me about the truth and that's what really upset me because he was willing to 11 years of friendship go down the drain while I was doing this to make him happy. Turns out being a nice person doesn't always turn out good. Anyway I texted him and asked him what his girlfriend at seven and he was being very very pathetic about it, that is why I gave him the name Pathetic Patrick in the first place. He was not answering right away and was avoiding my questions he even told me to calm down like YOU DONT TELL ANYONE TO CALM DOWN.

So I called and pathetic and he said he wasn't being pathetic which made me even more mad. He eventually left me on red when I was trying to still question him and hasn't talk to me ever since. Honestly don't know if he believes the lies he was being told or not but at this point he doesn't care enough to ask me about what really happened. That's what disappoints me the most out of the whole situation. My friends from my school have told me I should just continue talking to him like no and not let 11 years of the friendship to go down the drain. And he would be completely fine if I talk to him normally like we would before. But he knows that I'm going to question him again and if he does try to talk to me I will question him.

That's the end of my story but that's not the end of THE story. My question for you all is what should I do now? At this point I'm not that upset that he isn't talking to me I really am not. And I know he's willing to talk to me if I don't question him. But at this point every now and again it crosses my mind to why he isn't talking to me about the situation because I know it really isn't awkward for him and that's just an excuse. Best thing I could've done was talk to him in person instead of texting him my questions and that's what my friends tell me to do before but I didn't which is the one thing I do regret because in person he can't run away or "leave me on read."

What should I do now? Days like today crosses my mind till if he still believes it? Oh and if you tell me I should wait until they break up and see what he does that's not gonna work. Because if you try to talk to me after they've broken up and that's just sad and I'm not letting someone, even though we've been friends for the longest time, I do this to me. I would also like to know your feelings about the whole thing and tell me what either you would've done , what I should do now, or what I've should've done.

Oh and if you've read this far a few more updates about everything is that I unfollowed Alexa on her main Instagram account, and she blocked me on a ranting page that she had because I know she was talking about me on. But yeah answer the questions I asked and I want to see what you guys think I should do at this point. Some days I really don't care and it doesn't bother me but on days like today where I don't have much to do and my mind is racing I think about it. Thank you so much for reading. And of course comment, follow my twitter (DifferentGirl_2) and subscribe to my YouTube channel (The Different Girl)

Stay beautiful, stay you and I love you!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO