How to survive Christmas!!!

Hey guys!!! Today I am going to teach you my ultimate survival for surviving Christmas. Christmas can be a hard time of year so if you are in any bad situations around the holidays, I'll teach you how to deal with them. Also make sure to check out my new video. Vlogmas Day 6.

~ If you get a present that you hate....
    • Say that you like it and keep a smile on your face. If you have a hard time doing this keep thinking to yourself about the better presents you are going to get or already got. You'll get the hang of it. I did and trust me I'm a bad liar.

~ If you don't want to eat too much during Christmas dinner....
   • Eat the really hot stuff first and purposely burn your mouth. It will stop you from eating for a while and then you can eat later and be less hungry about it.

~ If you are having a hard time wrapping your presents.....
   • Take tissue paper and wrap the presents in tissue paper (make sure it isn't transparent) do a few layers of those then wrap the whole thing in a lot of ribbon. It's more time consuming but it's better than a horrible wrapping job.

~ If you spill something on you during Christmas dinner......
• Make sure beforehand you pack a Tide to go. It gets out stains instantly.

~ If you need to bake something for a party and don't know how to......
• Make truffles!!! It requires no oven, no hard work and they are DELICIOUS. If you want me to a chapter in my famous Oreo and cookie dough truffles, comment that below.

~ If you don't have any money to buy anything for anyone......
   • Right then acronyms!!! If you don't know what that it it is when you write their name vertically and write a word or phrase for each letter of their name. Then you can decorate it to their likings. It's unique and it's cheap!!!!

~ If you are having an awkward conversation with a family member at dinner.......
• Just say you have to go to the bathroom and don't go back to the person you were talking to before. And if they ask what happened just say someone else started talking to you.

Those are some of my tips to surviving Christmas!!!! I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did make sure to vote and comment. Subscribe to my YouTube channel (The Different Girl) and follow me on Twitter (DifferentGirl_2)

Stay beautiful, stay you and I love you!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same Xoxo