Christmas fails!

Hey guys!! Today I am going to list some Christmas fails that we can all relate to. If any of this hasn't happened to you, you are so lucky. Hope you enjoy!

🎄When you look under the Christmas tree and the IPhone 7 you wanted is under the tree. Then you realize how much a box of crayons and an iPhone box look alike.
🎄When you decorated your tree perfectly. Then you turn on the Christmas lights and they don't work.
🎄 When your dog gets more presents then you do.
🎄 When your family forces you to eat something you know you don't like.
🎄 When someone gets you a Christmas gift that you weren't expecting. Then you have nothing to give them back.
🎄 When you have to pretend to like the gift you got
🎄 Messing up the words to the best Christmas song. The problem is you are singing at the top of your lungs and make this fail.
🎄 When you get your best friend the same gift as she got you.
🎄 When you spill your drink all over you during Christmas dinner.
🎄 When you wrapped your friend's present backwards.
🎄 When you are restless Christmas morning because you didn't get any sleep last night.
🎄 When you slip on ice walking up the stairs to your aunt's house.

I hope you enjoyed those Christmas fails. I just want to say I hope each and every one of you have an amazing Christmas and a happy new year. Update for you soon. Make sure you follow my twitter DifferentGirl_2.

Goal of the day: 25 votes (I think you know why 25) Lastly...

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!
The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO