Cool and funny comebacks

😂

Hey hey hey! Today I have some really funny comebacks for you. These really not to be used in a fight, but to be sarcastic. Some of them might even blow your mind. Maybe there might be some really good comebacks you can use to defend yourself! Hope you laugh and like them!

😂 French fries are healthy. They are sliced potatoes and a potato is a vegetable.

😂 Hamburgers are healthy because it has the meat for protein, cheese for dairy, lettuce for vegetables, ketchup (tomato) for fruit, and the buns are for wheat.

😂 If someone calls you fat just say "At least I'm nice." That will shut them up.

😂 How many mirror did you break in your lifetime? Probably about 10 right?

😂 Why do you make me do chores? We are too young to be maids.

😂 (If you get a C, D, or F on a test say this.) C is for correct. D is for delightful. F is for fabulous.

😂 (If your parents say you have had enough sugar tell them this.) Sugar gives you energy and you need energy to keep moving and stay awake.

😂 If people say you need to lose weight say, You also need to lose that attitude.

That's it! I know super short but I have been working on really cool chapters for you guys. AQ? Comment.

TDG in and out💗