Natural Makeup looks

Hey everyone! Someone commented me about this an I am going to do it. And that is natural makeup looks. Here they are:

💄1💅

The little girl look.

Now I know this might sound babyish, but it is not. I call it this because all the light pinks remind me of a little girl.

Supplies:

•Any blush(pink)
•Any neutral eyeshadow pallet ( I recommend the Maybelline New York Nudes pallet.)
• Any pink eyeshadow
• A neutral lipstick
• Any glittery, pink lip gloss.

All you need to do is put on BB cream in the summer and ONLY a little foundation in the winter. Concealer is good too. This is a light look, not a heavy one.

💄2💅

The beginner's cat eye look.

This is pretty self explanatory if you are an expert in makeup. If you are not and you are beginning, here if it.

Supplies:

• Brown, neutral eyeshadows (I recommend any Maybelline New York neutral pallets especially the Nudes pallet.)
• Any liquid eyeliner(Maybelliene or Covergirl one works just fine.)
• White eyeshadow
• A light lipstick or lip gloss.

Use very carefully. I did a light lipstick or gloss because the center of attention is the eyes. So put the white eyeshadow in the inner corners if your eye. That way, you'll be more awake. Use the brown eyeshadows in your choice of style.

💄3💅

The advance cat eye look.

For all you makeup experts, here is a cat look I recommend for you.

Supplies:

• Any gel or liquid eyeliner you prefer.
• Any darker eyeshadow pallet you prefer.
• Either light or natural toned lipstick.
• Light pink blush
• White eye shadow.
• Any BB cream or concealer that you prefer(it doesn't matter)

All you need to do is do your regular cat eye with the things above. Make sure you lightly put on the blush away from the middle of your face. Also remember to put on any BB cream or concealer under your eyes. To define your eyes more. Never put your winged cat eye going down. Always in the middle or up. You know the drill.

💄4💅

The rainbow of shades.

I call this that because you are putting the lightest colors near the insider of your eye and the darkest colors near the outside of your eye.

Supplies:

• Eyeshadows of your choice (it doesn't madder if it is real rainbow or neutral colors)
• Pink lipstick
• Bronzer
• Mascara

Btw with the mascara and bronzer, you could have used it with the other looks. I just didn't put it in there because it isn't something you need in those looks. So just start with the lightest color inside and go your way to the outside with the darkest color.

Add your bronzer in the shape of a 3 on the side of your face. Also add the mascara AFTER the eyeshadow. Make sure you blend all the eyeshadow so nothing stands out more than the rest.

💄5💅

The simplest of them all.

This look is what you can do if you're rushing out the door or lazy to do a full blown makeup look.

Supplies:

• Mascara or an eyelash curler(whatever you prefer)
• Any lipstick or gloss
• White eyeshadow

All you need to do is put on the white eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eyes to make them more awake. Then put in the mascara or eyelash curler. Put on any lipstick or lip gloss and you're done! How simple is that?

💄6💅

The dramatic neutral look.

This is something for older girls. Like the ages of around 14 possibly 13 if you are really mature to age 20. So if you are under 13, definitely don't do this yet.

Supplies:

• Any neutral makeup pallet
• Bold lipstick
• Any eyeliner

This is simple. Just put on your eyeshadow in a different way than you usually do. Then add the bold lip color for more dramaticness. Glide on your eyeliner until you get to the end of your eyebrow. Again make sure you are really mature.

💄7💅

The light summer look.

This is a summer look. This helps in the summer. Make sure you buy these specific items because if you buy different ones, you will feel heavy and hot. Believe it or not it can be causes by your makeup.That is why you buy these supplies.

Supplies:

• BB cream
• Waterproof mascara
• Lip gloss
• Pink or neutral eyeshadow
• If it isn't that how, you can use bronzer to keep your skin time even.

All you have to do if put the makeup above on. Make sure you lightly put on the eyeshadow. To much of it can make you feel hot or heavy.

💄8💅

The heavy winter look.

This will make you heavy and hit for the winter. So you will be toasty all winter.

Supplies:

• Foundation (I recommend foundation by Loreal. The quality is really good.)
• Liquid eyeliner
• Mascara ( it doesn't madder what kind)
• Eyeshadow (it really doesn't madder what kind)
• Brow moose (this is optional. Btw of you use it, tell me how it is. I haven't tried it yet.)

Now, put it on. Don't put on too much so you don't look like a clown. Definitely don't put on too little. The more makeup you put on, the hotter you will be.

That's it guys! I hope you like these looks or tips. I definitely know the person who commented it will. AQ? Comment them or give me suggestions.-TDG