Simple hair tips

Hey hey hey. The title totally explains that I am giving you some hair tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful.

1. Only use conditioner at the middle to end of you hair. That way, you get soft hair and no split ends. Conditioning by your roots is pointless and a waste of conditioner.

2. When using hair spray, keep the actual bottle as far away from you as you possibly can. That way, you won't have sticky hair and your masterpiece will stay in place all day.

3. If you have a bed head like me, brush you hair as soon as you get up in the morning. That way you'll wake up and have nice hair.

4. If you want long hair, don't trim your hair like people say. It's a lie! Just cut a little off the bottom if you have split ends.

5. I prefer if we use bands the color of your hair instead of clear elastic ones. If you look really close, you can see the clear band. You can never find a hair colored band because it's camouflaged.

6. Want not heat curls? If you can make a French braid when your hair is wet, sleep on it, and take it out the next morning. You will get a whole head of curls or waves. If you can't do a French braid any other braid will get you waves.

7. Coconut oil makes your hair healthier.

8. If you want your hair to grow longer use conditioner, take vitamins, and only trim your hair if you have really bad split ends.

Those are my simple hair tips. These are literally so easy to do and help your hair so much. AQ? I have answers.

TDG in and out